Price Check Price Quote on CT440

/ Price Quote on CT440 #1  

KSinWI

Tractor
CT440/cab
Got a quote on a CT440 with cab, GP tires, 9TL BobTach loader, 3pt Snowblower 72in, and Block Heater. Price quoted with PDI and Freight but before local sales tax is $29,822.

Sound like a good deal?

/ Price Quote on CT440 #2  
Got a quote on a CT440 with cab, GP tires, 9TL BobTach loader, 3pt Snowblower 72in, and Block Heater. Price quoted with PDI and Freight but before local sales tax is $29,822.

Sound like a good deal?

That's about a grand under the Build and Quote on the site, I'd think they could probably dig a little deeper, but maybe not? I don't think there are any rebates for the 440.

Did you happen to look into front mounted snowblowers? Bobcat apparently makes (or made) one, but it's not on the builder page. Part number is 'FCTSB72' and would require a mid-mount PTO. I'm sure it's more money.

/ Price Quote on CT440
That's about a grand under the Build and Quote on the site, I'd think they could probably dig a little deeper, but maybe not? I don't think there are any rebates for the 440.

Did you happen to look into front mounted snowblowers? Bobcat apparently makes (or made) one, but it's not on the builder page. Part number is 'FCTSB72' and would require a mid-mount PTO. I'm sure it's more money.

I did look at the option of the front mount but like the option of using the bucket or the snowblower with out having to change attachments.

The way I understand it is that the build and quote does not include PDI and Freight which makes the difference more like $2500. The CT440 does have the free FEL or $3000 rebate which is already taken into account in the difference above.

/ Price Quote on CT440 #4  
I did look at the option of the front mount but like the option of using the bucket or the snowblower with out having to change attachments.

The way I understand it is that the build and quote does not include PDI and Freight which makes the difference more like $2500. The CT440 does have the free FEL or $3000 rebate which is already taken into account in the difference above.

You're absolutely right, i wasn't considering PDI/Freight (even though you mentioned it, lol). That's close to 9 points off and, to me, is pretty good. Not saying they should just throw it in the deal, but if you're going to use the thing, you're going to be hitting your 50 hour service interval pretty quickly, and are looking at several hundred in materials (and labor if you have them do it). Maybe eyeball that and have them throw it in for $30k even, or $29,999.99 if you like. :)

/ Price Quote on CT440
Well, bit the bullet and ordered the CT440 today. Added the rear hydraulics to the original quote and should have the unit in about 4-5 weeks.