BLACK FRIDAY DEALS

/ BLACK FRIDAY DEALS #1  

wallace

Veteran Member, Approved Advertiser
Tractor
MAHINDRA
Hey guys does anyone go shopping for tractors on Black Friday hoping to get a great deal?

/ BLACK FRIDAY DEALS #2  
I think they are stuck at home watching the kids while the wife deals with the mayham or off to the deer camp at least in this state. ;) I'm glad my wife doesn't do the black friday thing. :)

Being you brought it up, are there any deals? Tractors, attachments, parts, or anything else you have. :licking:

/ BLACK FRIDAY DEALS #3  
I can't say i've ever thought about tractor related black friday sales but If my dealer (or an online retailer) had deals on filters etc.. i would make the trip or buy something.

/ BLACK FRIDAY DEALS #4  
I had a kioti dealer tell me he sold two tractors last year on black friday. Speaking as a guy currently in the market for a new tractor, I would be interested in a one day only "Black Friday" special deal???

/ BLACK FRIDAY DEALS
I think they are stuck at home watching the kids while the wife deals with the mayham or off to the deer camp at least in this state. ;) I'm glad my wife doesn't do the black friday thing. :)

Being you brought it up, are there any deals? Tractors, attachments, parts, or anything else you have. :licking:

We checked out our sales last year, with out any special sales our numbers were way up.
So here it is!
View attachment black friday sale.pdf

/ BLACK FRIDAY DEALS
I might ad that there are some fine print disclosures in there..Like in stock models only and subject to credit.

/ BLACK FRIDAY DEALS
Ya and there a Husqvarna!!:thumbsup:

/ BLACK FRIDAY DEALS #10  
good deals to bad i live four hours away