New CT335

/ New CT335 #1  

milkman636

Veteran Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT335 + John Deere 1023e (former owner of Kubota BX2370-1, John Deere 5210, and Ford 2000)
One of my primary motivations for buying another tractor was increased manueverability. My other tractor is a 53 hp utility with a collar shift transmission, and it is a bear to use in any tight quarters.

My new CT335 was delivered Wednesday with the HST transmission, 8TL loader with bob-tach, 68" bucket, independent pto, pushbutton 4WD engagement, suspension seat, R4 tires with RimGuard in the rears, engine block heater, and a rear work light.

After 7 hours on it this weekend I can say that I am feeling good about my decicion. It is meeting my expectations. I feel like speedy gonzales zipping around doing loader work with the HST. The loader cycle times are noticably faster than my larger UT. It fits in places my other tractor won't, and it pulls a full 6' box blade. I am looking forward to putting it to the test more as winter creeps in.

/ New CT335
Still loving the new tractor. Played in the dirt a little today and the snow started falling. It was enjoyable. Here is a pic of my new "tool" after I stuck it back in the barn.

It is my first new tractor, and I still can't get used to how shiny it is. My back blade looks funny with the worn off paint and rust showing. I need to get more paint wore off of the bucket so the tractor will begin to feel like it is really mine.

Attachments

• CT335.jpg
    CT335.jpg
    857 KB · Views: 286
   / New CT335 #3  
Milkman;

Just wait until you start pushing snow. I have a CT 235 (Ags, no loaded tires) and it has performed beyond my expectations. We have had quite a bit of snow so far this year (over a ft. on the ground already). I went out in an open area of our property to clear an area for my wife to lunge the horse. I was pushing over a foot with the loader and pulling a 5 foot box blade to clean up. The wheels did not slip al all.

You've got 500 lbs on my machine and will therefore be able to push more, enjoy!

Fred

/ New CT335
Milkman;

You've got 500 lbs on my machine and will therefore be able to push more, enjoy!

Fred

Plus 900 lbs of Rimguard in the rears. My wife is now (justifiably) concerned about me shopping for a little 6'-7' snow box for the front.

Its good to hear some encouragement from a satisfied owner. Thanks Fred. I'll do my best to enjoy.

/ New CT335 #5  
You will have a hard time pushing a 7' snow pusher. Stick with the 6'

/ New CT335
Thanks wallace. I was kinda leaning toward 6' because of weight also.

Does Bobcat offer these for their CT line up???

The speed of the HST over my old collar shift is causing me to think seriously about saving some more time with the front end also.

/ New CT335 #7  
There is nothing listed.
Check out HLA they are the ones we use.

/ New CT335 #8  
Congrats Milkman.
Shall be looking forward to snow removal pics..have you install rear light for night time use for removing snow?..darn handy.

/ New CT335
Yep, had the dealer install one prior to delivery. I will probably want to add more as time goes by. I am keeping an eye out for a deal on some LED floods.

/ New CT335
Used the new ct335 to move some snow this evening. Plugged it in for about an hour and a half, and it started smooth as butter at 15 degrees F (-9 C). The block heater is nice. It seems to also help everything warm up faster. My Deere only has a combustion air preheater, it starts great at any temp but takes noticeably longer to warm up.

The hydrostat is also a nice improvement for bucking snow at the ends of my circle drive and clearing the parking areas. Still diggin' the new tractor......