What happens to Bobcat when Kioti contract ends?

/ What happens to Bobcat when Kioti contract ends? #21  
A company called Ford used to make tractors. Parts still available.

/ What happens to Bobcat when Kioti contract ends? #22  
Bobcat doesn't make a new model every year either. If I compare my 2009 CT230 to this years model it is the same with exception of the loader (aftermarket vs. Bobcat made).

Just because you buy in 2011 doesn't mean you got a newer model than my 2009.

/ What happens to Bobcat when Kioti contract ends? #23  
Don't get excited guys, :eek: we're not the one with the problem, the OP is the guy that is skeptical. If he is so worried about parts and whatnot, then maybe he should stay with the top name brands. A couple of years ago when I was looking at a 30ish hp tractor, the price difference from a top of the line Mahindra, Kioti versus a John Deere was about 9k. The John Deere was probably a nicer machine, just not that much nicer, for me anyway. I am quite happy with my Mahindra's. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just my :2cents:

/ What happens to Bobcat when Kioti contract ends? #24  
I agree with MtnView. The price difference between my CT335 and a comparable Deere, NH, or Kubota gave me over 8000 reasons to buy the white one.

/ What happens to Bobcat when Kioti contract ends? #25  
I agree with MtnView. The price difference between my CT335 and a comparable Deere, NH, or Kubota gave me over 8000 reasons to buy the white one.

How many implements are you able to buy with that 8k savings? When your talking about cat1 implements, 8k goes a long, long way. :cool2:

/ What happens to Bobcat when Kioti contract ends? #26  
My wife doesn' t really agree with blowing the whole 8000 on implements.

Those high qoutes have their usefullness though. After seeing the quotes from the Deere, NH, and Kubota dealers she was actually a liitle excited about me buying the Bobcat instead.

/ What happens to Bobcat when Kioti contract ends? #27  
My wife doesn' t really agree with blowing the whole 8000 on implements.

Those high qoutes have their usefullness though. After seeing the quotes from the Deere, NH, and Kubota dealers she was actually a liitle excited about me buying the Bobcat instead.

Tell her that you wouldn't be blowing the $$$$, just getting the whole required and much needed implement package at once. :D :thumbsup:

/ What happens to Bobcat when Kioti contract ends? #28  
A company called Ford used to make tractors. Parts still available.

Very true! I haven't had any trouble getting parts for my Oliver. The last Oliver tractor (it was actually a rebadged Moline part of White Motor Co.) to come off an assembly line was in the early 70's. I enjoy all tractors and it would be no fun if everyone bought the same tractor for fear of the "new brand" will not survive. Old brands die as easily as new. IH and Allis to name a few (you can still get parts for them also).
Imagine in 1918 when an ag equipment company by the name John Deere bought a tractor company known as The Waterloo Boy. I am sure those Waterloo Boy owners were worried about this new owner and parts support. Believe it or not you can still buy some parts for a Waterloo Boy from Deere. Now that is support!:D

/ What happens to Bobcat when Kioti contract ends? #29  
I don't think you can worry about the "what if's", there are a lot of them. When I was looking at tractors a few years ago, I looked at JD first but quickly found out that green paint took a lot of green to buy. I bought my CT230 back when they had all the super deals and saved $9k. Even at full price, BC is a lot cheaper than any of the major brands.

While my wife was not so excited about it, I think it was the best investment I have even made! Sure has saved me a lot of back breaking over the last couple fo years.

Hoosier Hay Man, what part of IN are you from? I live around Rushville.

/ What happens to Bobcat when Kioti contract ends? #30  
I stand with most on this post. I think the Bobcat CUTs will be around for some time.

Here is kind of a cool pic I found with white and orange tractors in the same plant.

Factory CT335.jpg