Kioti Workshop Manual CK25/27/30/35

/ Kioti Workshop Manual CK25/27/30/35 #11  
I looked pretty hard and don't see a copyright on the manual. Do any of you computer guys have an easy way to share this 23 MB files with Bobcat guys?

I would really like to see a copy of Bobcat's version of this manual. They
seem to have rewritten it, but they wanted $150 for the PDF. I have
the 2005 CK25/30 paper manual (about $75 back then) and I would
certainly like an update.

Thanks for posting!

/ Kioti Workshop Manual CK25/27/30/35 #12  
I got a hold of a PDF of the Kioti Workshop Manual (service manual) for the the CK25/27/30/35. It's big, over 23 MBytes. If you'd like a copy, send me a PM. KRAZSK.

Hi Krazsk
Try as I might I can not get the manual to down load. I would really appreciate you sending it to me via email. I own a CT235 and a manual would be a God send.
Thanks VE6IAZ

/ Kioti Workshop Manual CK25/27/30/35 #13  
Link no longer seems to work, is this file available anywhere else?

/ Kioti Workshop Manual CK25/27/30/35 #14  
I had downloaded the file and have it saved. It covers the Kioti CK25, 27, 30, and 35. If somebody needs it and can receive a 23 meg file attached to an email, let me know via pm or email.

The file is to large for me to send. It might have been pulled from the filehost site due to a copyright law. If you review the site, it advises only legally shared files can be submitted and this manual might be copyrighted especially since Kioti sells them. I have the manual I had bought before but thought it would be nice to have a copy on the computer. I guess it's time to delete it if it's a copyright infringement.

Last edited:
   / Kioti Workshop Manual CK25/27/30/35 #15  
   / Kioti Workshop Manual CK25/27/30/35 #16  
use the gmail...it will take that big of a file

/ Kioti Workshop Manual CK25/27/30/35 #17  
thats great, glad to see people on here share stuff

/ Kioti Workshop Manual CK25/27/30/35 #18  
Looking for manual for ck 25. Wanting to service tractor and learn more about machine.

/ Kioti Workshop Manual CK25/27/30/35 #19  
Mr Krazsk

I am new to this site and saw your post. I am looking for a service manual since my ck25 has broke down in my field with attatchments on the ground and think I might have water in the gas or a broken or bent rod or something else major. Anyway I am trying to find out how to drain the gas tank and remove the fuel filter so that i can put new fuel and parts onto the tractor and see if luck will come my way and start without the horrendous lound knocking noise of possible broked parts. This tractor I have had nothing but problems with since I had it new. Never again will I buy this brand.