ct450

/ ct450 #1  

chops

New here. great site & learned a lot. Have quote from dealer on ct450 with 25hrs that was used at trade show. Has fel,as well a block heater & hst, 2 remotes & work light. Price $22,500. What do yuou think?

/ ct450 #2  
That price sounds pretty good for a tractor that's not even broken in with 25 hours. I think that should be normally around $25,000. You'll still get the full warranty. Give it a test ride and make sure you like it. If that's the size you're looking for, I think you'll be happy with it.

/ ct450 #3  
I just bought my ct450 for $21,000-new with fel hydrostat and bob tach. No remotes which are an extra $500. Delivering tomorrow.

/ ct450 #4  
Location has a lot to do with pricing.

So where are you located?

And DNC, where are you located that you found that good of a price??

/ ct450 #5  
Am I correct by saying that these prices we are seeing are for shuttle trans?

/ ct450 #6  
New here. great site & learned a lot. Have quote from dealer on ct450 with 25hrs that was used at trade show. Has fel,as well a block heater & hst, 2 remotes & work light. Price $22,500. What do yuou think?

I just bought my ct450 for $21,000-new with fel hydrostat and bob tach. No remotes which are an extra $500. Delivering tomorrow.

Am I correct by saying that these prices we are seeing are for shuttle trans?

I would venture a guess that these prices are for HST

/ ct450 #7  
Western NC. I was looking for ct 445, but dealer only had a ct450. Gave me 445 pricing on 450.

/ ct450 #8  
I would venture a guess that these prices are for HST

I'm thinking now, they would more than likely be hydro prices!:eek:

/ ct450
Saw the tractor yesterday. Had 26 hours. I asked what year and was told that he thought it was 2009. Had quite a bit of rust and some paint cracking. Drove great. Salesman called today and said he could do little better. Told him I want to take a few days to clear my head of tractors but would call. It it hydro.

/ ct450
Salesman called back. Price was lowered. However just too much rust for a new tractor. Chops