Comparison Bobcat Backhoe vs. Woods vs. other?

/ Bobcat Backhoe vs. Woods vs. other? #1  

Steelstring

Bronze Member
I am about to pull the trigger on a CT235. I am interested in a backhoe, because everyone needs a backhoe, right? I really like the looks of the Woods bx-70, but I can't find much info about the bobcat backhoe. With the 0% financing on attachments, it is appealing. I am always happy to use someone else's money for free!:thumbsup:

I couldn't find much on a search (??), so what are the pro's and con's of the woods vs. the bobcat backhoe attachments? What about the Woods BH6000? What about other brands (Taylor Way)?

Thanks for the info in advance!

/ Bobcat Backhoe vs. Woods vs. other? #2  
Hi Steel. If you are comparing Woods to Rhino, you should look at the BH-80, that is what I have on my CT230. I am not sure the BH-70 has a subframe to fit your tractor.

Zero financing sounds like a good deal on the Rhino. You might also look at Bradco and there are several chinese brands out there.

/ Bobcat Backhoe vs. Woods vs. other?
Hi Galaxie:

Yeah, you are right. Its the BX80 I'm looking at. Much more capable in all respects, and a subframe. It seems to be the best out there from what I'm reading, and I know you like yours. I'm just curious about the Bobcat/Rhino backhoe. If the price/financing is right, it might be a good choice for the money.

Anyone have any experience with the Bobcat/Rhino backhoe attachment?

Steelstring

/ Bobcat Backhoe vs. Woods vs. other? #4  
Ask your dealer if they can do a 0% apr on a non-bobcat backhoe, I think they can combine the loan of the bachoe with the tractor.

/ Bobcat Backhoe vs. Woods vs. other? #5  
I have a Rhino 75 on my CK25. Works good. Been real happy with it. Problem free. I've put about 200 hours it.