Bobcat vs Case Farmall

/ Bobcat vs Case Farmall #1  

Nightwind15

Tractor
2009 BobCat CT235
I have been looking at the CT440 but have found a really great price on a Case Farmall 40 with loader and its a shuttle shift. 4X4 of course. Any thoughts before I jump ship?
Thanks
Steve

/ Bobcat vs Case Farmall #2  
I am pleased with my CT335. I would drive them both, compair specs and crunch some numbers, make those dealers work for you. I would bet you will be happy with a CUT regardless of the color. :thumbsup:

/ Bobcat vs Case Farmall #3  
I looked at some of the smaller Case before I went with my 235. Did not care for the plastic fenders and the general platform layout nor some of the reliability issues others have posted about its blue cousin

/ Bobcat vs Case Farmall #4  
I have been looking at the CT440 but have found a really great price on a Case Farmall 40 with loader and its a shuttle shift. 4X4 of course. Any thoughts before I jump ship?
Thanks
Steve

Whats a great price?
Also check out the specs on the loader. I sure you will see Bobcats loader has a greater spec.

/ Bobcat vs Case Farmall #5  
hp of motor and hp of pto
weight
loader capacity
when ya set in the seat does everything seem descent?

left and right back break peddles.
what about 3 pt hitch leaver handle adjustments?

hyd remotes? for perhaps grabbel on FEL, or extra remotes on back for different equipment.

power reverser tranmission, for quick and easy switch between foward and reverse, without having to use foot clutch?

hooks on FEL bucket? or will ya need to weld some on?

are there spots on the tractor, you can mount a tool box or put a bolt through frame to hold 5 gallon buckets of tools or chains?

will you need to get different tires R1 / R4 / turf tires for what you are wanting to do?

does it come with a bigger alternator so you can mount front work lights or rear work lights at a later time?

is it easy to change engine oil? what about hyd oil? putting gas/diesel in?

differential lock?

is it easy to use an air hose to clean out the radiator from dust and weeds?

is there easy access to grease zerts, for FEL and anything else on the tractor that might need greased?

mid mount mower option? or Mid mount remotes?

=================
bottom line what is it that you need, and what is it that you want?