KK Tiller for CT235

/ KK Tiller for CT235 #21  
They advertise the County Line 6' Tiller at Tractor Supply online for $1999. It is identical to the KK. At my local TSC store in the Kansas City area, they have it priced at $1699.

/ KK Tiller for CT235
Well guys, just received my 60 inch king kutter tiller from Everything Attachments and what a great job this tiller does. Right off the bat you can see that this thing is built like a tank! I plowed a 40x40 garden area and there were a bunch of rocks in there. I pulled out the bigger ones and there were a bunch and I mean a bunch of baseball to softball sized rocks that I would have spent days removing. I decided that I would give it a whirl without killing myself trying to remove all these rocks. Man, this tiller rocks! I tilled the garden, 1 pass in about 5 minutes and it pulverized the garden beautifully! I could hear the rocks hitting off the back plate and figured I would have some dents. Not so much as a ding in the plate and reviewing the tines looked like I went through nothing but dirt. I luv this tiller and thanks to all you guys for the posts and giving me the confidence to buy this tiller!!