Wix Filter Cross

/ Wix Filter Cross #2  
Whoa yea! I love when that happens.... 7$:thumbsup:, Don't tell Bobcat!

/ Wix Filter Cross #3  
I am alomost sure that around $7 is what I pay for my oil filter through BC, it is the other filters that are high. I don't remeber if it is the trans or the hydro filter that is $50. I would like to see someone else offer that one!

/ Wix Filter Cross #4  
I just bought all my filters from Bobcat oil filter was $7.70 it is the trany and Hdy filter that are high if NAPA can make them then we have some thing. Can see my post all most ready for 50 hr service just a few post below.

/ Wix Filter Cross #5  
Called about Wix filters...they are more expesive that buying the Bobcat. I only called about the oil and outer air filter.

Wix - Oil - $9.65
Wix - Air - Outer - $38.00

Bobcat - Oil - $8.92
Bobcat - Air - Outer - $21.29

Not so good for a knock-off company making filters for others equipment.

/ Wix Filter Cross #6  
I just bought some filters today. I payed a little more from one dealer because they had them all in stock: For my CT230:
KC Bobcat Early Tractor
6696286 Engine Oil Filter $9.63 $8.86
6695913 Hyd. Oil Filter $40.80 $34.27
6695914 Hydrostat Filter $15.64 $13.14
6666333 Outer Air Filter $19.44 $21.38

I think they have pretty decent prices on everything except that Hydraulic Oil Filter. I know it is high because I work in the Hydraulic business, and our equipment uses a 10 micron spin on filter rated for 20 gmp and we retail it for about $16.00. I'm not sure what the micron rating is on the bobcat, and I can't find it on the net either. I know it lists it in the manual, but I don't have it in front of me.

/ Wix Filter Cross #7  
I just got the filters for my 50 hours service yesterday. The hydrostat filter was $88. I don't know where you guys are getting them so cheap. When the warantee runs out I am going to use the napa gold filter which is a wix, the other filter napa sells are made cheaply. Carquest also sells wix you need to get the blue filter there.

/ Wix Filter Cross #8  
I figured out why my filters were so high. They sold me the wrong ones. The correct hydrostat filter was $35 which is a lot better than $88.

/ Wix Filter Cross #9  
Engine oil filter for my CT335: $8.47 @ the dealer yestrday. It even comes in a cool box with the cat logo, and has a tear away clear plastic seal over the business end of the filter.

/ Wix Filter Cross #10  
It even comes in a cool box with the cat logo, and has a tear away clear plastic seal over the business end of the filter.

I do like the piece of plastic covering the opening of the filter that BC has. I am not sure why more filter manufactures don't do this.