200 series fel bucket

/ 200 series fel bucket #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes
What size is the bucket on your 200 series? My tractor has a 68" bucket. Last night I was looking though the manual and they only list a 60" and 62" bucket.

/ 200 series fel bucket #2  
as of late 2010 all new 7TL are the new bobcat made loader design with only the smaller bucket as standard

/ 200 series fel bucket
That smaller bucket would not clear R4's.

/ 200 series fel bucket #4  
When I bought mine back in '09, it was originally going to come with a 68" bucket for the standard loader but I wanted the bobtach and I let the dealer talk me into a 62" GP skid steer bucket thinking he knew what he was doing. As you mentioned, with GP tires, my bucket is not wide enough to cover the width of my tires. I have been thinking about seeing if I can trade it off for a wider bucket.

I don't know why they would offer it with a 60" bucket.

/ 200 series fel bucket
The 60" is for ag tires just like the 49" snowblower. Also how do you tell if the if you have the old or new loader?

/ 200 series fel bucket #6  
The 60" is for ag tires just like the 49" snowblower. Also how do you tell if the if you have the old or new loader?

Your loader is like mine, is the earlier version Rhino built loader. The physical appearance is seen by the cylinder mount where rod end of lift and base end of tilt are mounted. On the Rhino built this is oval shaped plate welded to the curve of the lift arm. The Bobcat built loader this brace has more curved profile.

/ 200 series fel bucket
SSdoxie said:
Your loader is like mine, is the earlier version Rhino built loader. The physical appearance is seen by the cylinder mount where rod end of lift and base end of tilt are mounted. On the Rhino built this is oval shaped plate welded to the curve of the lift arm. The Bobcat built loader this brace has more curved profile.

I noticed the cylinder mounts are different but the owners manual gives conflicting information. I did not know bobcat makes the new loader.

/ 200 series fel bucket
I was looking on bobcats website tonight and the 225 up to the 450 all have a 68" bucket. I do not know why the manual only show a 60" or 62" bucket for the 235.

/ 200 series fel bucket #9  
I believe the manual just shows diagrams with standard equipment (A1 Ag tires & loader wiith standard bucket), 68" bucket on loader & R4 GP tires are options.

/ 200 series fel bucket #10  
When I ordered my CT235 I asked for the 68 inch optional bucket and the turf tires. I did not want the standard bucket as it was less width than the tires, a real pain in the you know what when doing any dirt work. VE6IAZ