additional work lights on ct235

/ additional work lights on ct235 #1  

Rudevette

Bronze Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT235
So I finally got around to taking some pictures of the additional work lighting that I installed on my CT235. For the front work lights I wanted to get them up a little bit above the loader arms to get the beams out over the top of the bucket. The rear is tucked in next to the rops where it is out of the way. The rear light is hooked onto the factory wire for rear work light. The front lights are hooked into an extra fuse slot in the fuse panel then wires through a relay. The front lights have plugs on the wiring to disconnect them when the loader is removed (although the laoder has never been off of this tractor) Here is:

Attachments

• DSC_0011.jpg
    DSC_0011.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 395
  • DSC_0012.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg
    589.6 KB · Views: 329
   / additional work lights on ct235 #2  
I heard from the dealer when I picked up my rear light that they now make a set that mounts to the ROPS???

/ additional work lights on ct235 #3  
Nice job. I can't tell from the pic but do you just have one front and one rear? Where did you get your lights? I have been thinking about putting some extra lights on mine but just have too many other projects in the works.

/ additional work lights on ct235
I have 2 front and 1 rear. I got the lights at tractor supply and the brackets are made from 1/4" X 2" flat steel.