BB advice

/ BB advice #11  
That's fine if you don't need any more implements, but if you are still looking for other stuff, the type that you just bought always seems to show up.

I think this is one of "Murphy's laws". When you need it, want it no one has it. If you already have it, everyone one to get rid of. Just went through thsi with a tractor. Wanted to get a reasonible low hour, nothing available in my area. Week after I bought new, there were 5 on Local Sales Network.

/ BB advice #13  
3 point Woods 72"scraper box

What do you guys think of this one?

Funny I brought that one in the 5' 60" size before I found the RollOver. It is a good BB heavier than the normal crap now it is around 500lbs on the 5' like it more than what they sell at TSC and Atwoods. Like the way the scarifers lock in and cannot be taken out unless you pull the Bar/Handle out which can be locked. Again a little high I would like more around $600 range but I know everyone wants as much as possible when they sell. IT will do what you want and not fall apart Just the Main cross tube where the Scarifers mount is about twice as thick as the TSC stuff.

Good Luck

Attachments

• WoodsB5.jpg
    WoodsB5.jpg
    941.9 KB · Views: 130