BB advice

/ BB advice #2  
That's a very good box blade ,worth the money but you can buy new for less than a thousand.(woods,gannon are the best).I bought a Bush-Hog medium duty six foot for less than a thousand.

/ BB advice #3  
IMHO its Too Much! unless hes going to use his tractor to operate it for you.

That looks like the Servis, Modern,Rhino they are all similar to the Gannon when I was looking a little while ago. I can get you a new one Galv and Hyd scarifers in Modern brand 6' for around $1200 really Think you can do better on price I have seen the Rhino branded one but had Hyd scarifers of that one listed on CL for less than a 1K near Houston,TX. I waited and searched wound up with a BushHog RO-650 66" roll-over for about a 1/4 of what the guy your ad is asking mine aint new but I say why pay pay new when all you are doing is make it used and wear more paint off of it anyway.

Here is a 5' one in TX only $1300 less you make the call I would keep looking

5' Box Blade

Search through SearchTempest - The EASY way to search Craigslist you can search easier multiple cities at once
Good luck

/ BB advice #4  
I wouldn't give more than about $1000 for it. It's nice, but not that nice.

/ BB advice #5  
   / BB advice
Thanks all for the advice. I'll keep looking. I noticed this morning he deleted the ad anyways.

/ BB advice #7  

Attachments

• bush_roll_boxbladeRO650.jpg
    bush_roll_boxbladeRO650.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 148
  • 563009b69c.jpg
    563009b69c.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
   / BB advice #8  
Gittyup it didnt not seem that way when I was looking now I am looking for a disc but keep finding everything I all ready brought

Hey KSinWI this one just came up this morning it is the same one I have I love it

Bush Hog Roll Over Box Blade

christ another one where were they when I was lookin a Tuffline 6' decent condition only askin $300

Tufline Equipment

Isn't it always that way? You look and look and if your lucky there are some. You finally get one and all of a sudden they're everywhere and for 1/2 the price that you paid. That seems to be my luck anyway. :(

/ BB advice #9  
One piece of advice to take away is: stop looking after you buy what you need.:thumbsup:

/ BB advice #10  
One piece of advice to take away is: stop looking after you buy what you need.:thumbsup:

That's fine if you don't need any more implements, but if you are still looking for other stuff, the type that you just bought always seems to show up.