What price range for a used 230 with loader

/ What price range for a used 230 with loader #1  

sodbuster3359

Whats a good price for a mildly used ct230 with a loader going to look at one tomorrow just don't want to get hosed

/ What price range for a used 230 with loader #2  
I guess there would be alot of factors that would determine price....overall condition, hours, bobtach, etc. Any extras...rear remotes, deluxe seat, etc. If you get more info and post back I am sure you will get more opinions/responses:thumbsup:

/ What price range for a used 230 with loader #3  
Whats a good price for a mildly used ct230 with a loader going to look at one tomorrow just don't want to get hosed

You need as all ready posted "More Info" Hours,uses it was doing,condition,features extras. You really need to see it first for us to even try to help you
For one the tractors are NEW there is not too much to base it on within Bobcat itself I think you buy it new now for around $16k with loader for cash. I would look at used Kioti prices then the others to compare 2. When I was buying I compared it too JD790(2720?now I think), KubL2800, Mass 1528,1533, NH15series and Cubs EX2800

/ What price range for a used 230 with loader
Well it has 95 hrs on it. Still not sure of condition yet,going to look at it tonight. It has a FEL & a 72" rear blade he said he used for snow removal.
What is a bobtach ?
As far as other brands the NH dealer here I would not buy a tractor from them. I went there and had a bad experience and there is no Kioti dealer in-fact I have never heard of them till I started surfing this web site.
Bobcat has a good dealer ship here and my father in law is a mechanic for then in another town about 2 hours away definitely leaning toward a Bobcat
I have did some browsing at compact tractors like J.D. and Kabota both of witch are high priced in my opinion.
Hope to remember my camera tonight would like to get a few pics, if not it might be working in my yard by the end of the week any way and will be in to posting some pics then.

/ What price range for a used 230 with loader #5  
You can buy a new one for around 15-16k right now with the free loader program.

Thanks thats awesome. What is a bobtach ?

/ What price range for a used 230 with loader #7  
Bobtach is a quick attachment plate on the loader that allows to change buckets to forks, etc by simply pulling up on 2 levers removing the bucket and locking onto the next attachment. Tractor loaders have option of this or just a plain pin bucket that would require remove pins from loader and the tilt cylinders.

/ What price range for a used 230 with loader #8  
the bobtach is worth the money. unpinning the bucket and moving the cylinders is a royal pain

It Didn't Have The Bobtach. he told me it was 1200 dollar touch
is it the same as this set up ? W.R. Long Pin on Tractor Loader Bucket to Universal Quick Attach Converter, Adapter | Free Shipping for 1,000 miles!!

/ What price range for a used 230 with loader #10  
If you don't plan on changing out your bucket, then you don't need it, and you give up some lift to have it.