CT235 deal

/ CT235 deal #1  

Slowtorque

Tractor
Cub Cadet 1782
Found a like new machine with only 15 hours on it. Has R4s (unfilled), 7TL loader, smv sign, Bobtach and 68" bucket. I have to have the deluxe seat which it does not have and that is $600 from the dealer plus tax. It also has no rear remotes. It is from a private seller so I won't have to pay the 8% state taxes. Asking 15000 FIRM. Deal?

/ CT235 deal #2  
There is another thread in here "Bobcat Pricing" and there is post in it that has quote from a dealer on new CT235 set up same way with Deluxe Seat @ $17560 with tax. Rear remotes run about $250 per valve (you can get 1 or 2) and take 1-2 hrs. to install.

When did this guy buy it? How much warranty is left. Original warranty is 2 years complete coverage with 3rd year powertrain.

/ CT235 deal
Thanks. He's had it about six months. I was not sure how the warranty would be affected. I really hate that it has the standard seat. It is essentially a new unit and runs and operates flawlessly. Best I could do at the dealer was about 18800 with taxes which I felt was too high for this tractor. Still hard to decide what to do.

/ CT235 deal #4  
Get the tractor, get the seat, get 2 rear remotes. You will then have a very nice tractor minus 6 months warranty for a little over 16K, a great deal. ;)

/ CT235 deal
Bought it this morn! Delivery on Monday! Excited!

/ CT235 deal #6  
Congrats on the tractor. When you go see the Bobcat dealer to order the seat and rear remotes, ask them to transfer the warranty to your name. This will keep the remaining 1&1/2 year full coverage plus the 3rd year Powertrain intact for you.

/ CT235 deal #7  
Bought it this morn! Delivery on Monday! Excited!

Welcome even included delivery:thumbsup: enjoy it!!

"Asking 15000 FIRM" :confused2: thats funny! if hes askin then hows he firm:laughing:

"I have to have the deluxe seat which it does not have and that is $600 from the dealer plus tax"
Not sure about seat I know it was a $200 option when I brought mine call around and see if better can be had then sell the old one on fleabay and it takes some of the hurt out of it. Not sure about it but check northern and TSC I know they had a nice adjustable in cloth good lookin high back w/arms:drool: for around 2bills you would have to see if plate can adapt to the Bobcat I didnt look to close