If the CT225 is the same as the CK27HST...

/ If the CT225 is the same as the CK27HST... #1  

Lockport

Platinum Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT235
Why are they different? Why is the CK27HST 28HP and the CT225 27HP?
Why is the CK's PTO HP, 20.5 while the CT's 19.5, lift 24" aft 1764lbs. to 1508lbs, 3117 lbs whikle the CT 3028? What's up with that?:confused2:

/ If the CT225 is the same as the CK27HST... #2  
I wonder if the Bobcat CT225 is actually the older CK25 which was updated to the newer CK27 to meet stricter emissions...?

/ If the CT225 is the same as the CK27HST...
I wonder if the Bobcat CT225 is actually the older CK25 which was updated to the newer CK27 to meet stricter emissions...?

2004 CK25 was a 1.3L and the 2008 CT225 was a 1.4L

/ If the CT225 is the same as the CK27HST... #4  
The CKs come in gear models too. May be some of the numbers are for the gear model????

/ If the CT225 is the same as the CK27HST... #5  
Tractor is built by Daedong for Bobcat but is not exactly the same. Bobcat has different wire harness and controller for the extra saftey switch and weather pack (moisture resistant) connections and relay. I noticed the engine model between CK27 & 225 is slightly different. Bobcat is A139LWBC vs Kioti is A139LWH, I take that BC at the end as engine is built specifically for the Bobcat version.

Tractor is built by Daedong for Bobcat but is not exactly the same. Bobcat has different wire harness and controller for the extra saftey switch and weather pack (moisture resistant) connections and relay. I noticed the engine model between CK27 & 225 is slightly different. Bobcat is A139LWBC vs Kioti is A139LWH, I take that BC at the end as engine is built specifically for the Bobcat version.

Cool. Where is the extra safety switch?

/ If the CT225 is the same as the CK27HST... #7  
Don't know, just comments from Kioti guys that Bobcat has an extra switch they don't have. Only ones on the Bobcat are seat and PTO neutral on 200 series, 3 & 400s also have range neutral switch, which may be what they are referring to. I do know that the safety module is different and Bobcat had Daedong weather pack the wire harness and use different relays.

Don't know, just comments from Kioti guys that Bobcat has an extra switch they don't have. Only ones on the Bobcat are seat and PTO neutral on 200 series, 3 & 400s also have range neutral switch, which may be what they are referring to. I do know that the safety module is different and Bobcat had Daedong weather pack the wire harness and use different relays.

Yes, you can't say Bobcat hasn't been around the block on this. And,my God, that's a comfortable seat!:confused2:

/ If the CT225 is the same as the CK27HST... #9  
That's another one of their differences, Bobcat uses seats from their same supplier as the Skidsteer and Excavator. I didn't go with the Deluxe suspension seat on mine, the standard is very comfortable and I don't go over rough ground fast enough to benifit from extra suspension (cost).