New BobCat incentives

/ New BobCat incentives #1  

KiotiBob

Tractor
Kioti CK35HST TLB / Ferguson TO35
After playing with the "build your own" features on the BobCat site, it appears that the new incentives from June 1, 2011, through August 31, 2011, will be a choice of either 0% financing for up to 72 months, or a free mid-mount mower. This is for CT225 and larger, the 122 only gets the option of 0% financing. Although the MMM is about the same cost as a FEL, it sure seems that more people would be attracted to a free FEL than a MMM.

/ New BobCat incentives #2  
They have had the "free FEL" for 5 months now, since Jan 1. Time to try something new now that mowing season is upon us.
They also offer cash discount in lieu of financing if you don't want a mmm. Amount varies per model. This will help cover cost of FEL.

/ New BobCat incentives #3  
not sure i would want a mmm on anything larger than a 225

/ New BobCat incentives #4  

I am sure I wouldnt want a MMM, although lately I have started thinking about a 72" 3 point hitch finish mower.

I am starting to think I would like one so as to minimize using the eXmark, for just the finer parts of the lawn and tight areas when the ground dries out a little each year.

Trying to bust azz this year in between rain has taken its toll on me on the course parts of the 7 and a half acres I mow.I think the ride would be much easier on my old body on the Bobcat

Plus, I would get more seat time
:D

/ New BobCat incentives

My understanding is that the MMM option is shown all the way through to the CT450. Seems like an odd choice, maybe someone ordered a few too many MMMs earlier this year...

/ New BobCat incentives #6  
the mid PTO for MMM is also to use for front snow blower.... I almost I had one :drool:

/ New BobCat incentives #7  
the mid PTO for MMM is also to use for front snow blower.... I almost I had one :drool:

thats a good point, guess i just think of the MMM for mowers only Im sure it could be used for other things, that Im not aware of needing yet

/ New BobCat incentives #8  
I am starting to think I would like one so as to minimize using the eXmark, for just the finer parts of the lawn and tight areas when the ground dries out a little each year.

With 7 acres, I think I would go up to the 84" cut. I only mow 3 acres and wish I had bought one instead of the 72" I got although I didn't pay much money for it.

I use my ZTR for basically trimming and use the tractor to mow the big areas. The tractor is much more comfortable than the ZTR and I don't get any grass thrown all over me which is a HUGE plus!

/ New BobCat incentives #9  
I hear the MMM on anything other than the CT122 really doesn't lift very high and would severely impede your ground clearance. Probably look pretty funny, too. Except you of course. ;)

I just got the Bobcat 72" RFM. Only used it once but seems nice enough. I do really like the rear discharge compared to the side on my old 60" Kubota MMM. First thing I must get for it, however, is Gatorblades

/ New BobCat incentives #10  
With 7 acres, I think I would go up to the 84" cut. I only mow 3 acres and wish I had bought one instead of the 72" I got although I didn't pay much money for it.

I use my ZTR for basically trimming and use the tractor to mow the big areas. The tractor is much more comfortable than the ZTR and I don't get any grass thrown all over me which is a HUGE plus!

Yep bigger is better in this case. and the whole grass coverings. dont even get me started