Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    Kioti CK35HST TLB / Ferguson TO35

Default New BobCat incentives

After playing with the "build your own" features on the BobCat site, it appears that the new incentives from June 1, 2011, through August 31, 2011, will be a choice of either 0% financing for up to 72 months, or a free mid-mount mower. This is for CT225 and larger, the 122 only gets the option of 0% financing. Although the MMM is about the same cost as a FEL, it sure seems that more people would be attracted to a free FEL than a MMM.

Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

Default Re: New BobCat incentives

They have had the "free FEL" for 5 months now, since Jan 1. Time to try something new now that mowing season is upon us.
    They also offer cash discount in lieu of financing if you don't want a mmm. Amount varies per model. This will help cover cost of FEL.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    bobcat 440

not sure i would want a mmm on anything larger than a 225

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Bobcat

Quote Originally Posted by powergod1 View Post
    I am sure I wouldnt want a MMM, although lately I have started thinking about a 72" 3 point hitch finish mower.

I am starting to think I would like one so as to minimize using the eXmark, for just the finer parts of the lawn and tight areas when the ground dries out a little each year.

Trying to bust azz this year in between rain has taken its toll on me on the course parts of the 7 and a half acres I mow.I think the ride would be much easier on my old body on the Bobcat

Plus, I would get more seat time

Tractor
    Kioti CK35HST TLB / Ferguson TO35

Quote Originally Posted by powergod1 View Post
    My understanding is that the MMM option is shown all the way through to the CT450. Seems like an odd choice, maybe someone ordered a few too many MMMs earlier this year...

Tractor
    CT235

the mid PTO for MMM is also to use for front snow blower.... I almost I had one
    2010 CT235 with Bobtach, Rear Remotes, FEL, Kioti 60" Boxblade, 36" Fork, Snow-Sport Snow Plow, Wally BX42 Chipper, Land Pride LR 1584, Land Pride RB 1584, Gator 48" Grapple, HTL, Woods BH7500, HF 3PT Hitch Quick Attach, HF 3PT Hitch (Modified to work with BobTach in Front)
    CT 235 traded for CT 440 with free 72" snow blower...

Silver Member
    Tractor
    bobcat 440

Quote Originally Posted by NOTV8 View Post
    the mid PTO for MMM is also to use for front snow blower.... I almost I had one
    thats a good point, guess i just think of the MMM for mowers only Im sure it could be used for other things, that Im not aware of needing yet

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Bobcat CT230

I am starting to think I would like one so as to minimize using the eXmark, for just the finer parts of the lawn and tight areas when the ground dries out a little each year.
    With 7 acres, I think I would go up to the 84" cut. I only mow 3 acres and wish I had bought one instead of the 72" I got although I didn't pay much money for it.

I use my ZTR for basically trimming and use the tractor to mow the big areas. The tractor is much more comfortable than the ZTR and I don't get any grass thrown all over me which is a HUGE plus!

Tractor
    Bobcat CT235

I hear the MMM on anything other than the CT122 really doesn't lift very high and would severely impede your ground clearance. Probably look pretty funny, too. Except you of course.

I just got the Bobcat 72" RFM. Only used it once but seems nice enough. I do really like the rear discharge compared to the side on my old 60" kubota MMM. First thing I must get for it, however, is Gatorblades
    New...
    Bobcat CT235
    72" RFM, 72" SB, 7TL Loader & 7TB Backhoe

60" Worksaver Box Blade
    48" Tebbens Bush Hog
    25 Gal 10' 3PH Sprayer

Silver Member
    Tractor
    bobcat 440

Quote Originally Posted by galaxie428 View Post
    With 7 acres, I think I would go up to the 84" cut. I only mow 3 acres and wish I had bought one instead of the 72" I got although I didn't pay much money for it.

I use my ZTR for basically trimming and use the tractor to mow the big areas. The tractor is much more comfortable than the ZTR and I don't get any grass thrown all over me which is a HUGE plus!
    Yep bigger is better in this case. and the whole grass coverings. dont even get me started

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast