Can you extend the warranty

/ Can you extend the warranty #1  

MESSMAKER

Veteran Member
Tractor
DK4710SE
I am about to the end of my warranty and have been pretty satisfied. I do have a lingering fluid leak that has been difficult to totally stop. I use my tractor to make $$ so it would be a comfort to have a warranty to fall back on even if it cost a bit. Is this an option?

/ Can you extend the warranty #2  
Interesting question, I would like to know the answer to also

/ Can you extend the warranty #3  
Just keep in mind that the money you spend on extended warrenty only helps if more than that amount goes bad on the tractor...and is covered. Any wear items would not be covered. If you spend $800.00 on an extension then you are betting that more than $800.00 (+ any deductable) worth of factory/assembly defects are going to show up in that time period. In my experience the issues covered under these warrenties usually present themselves early on and the issues encountered after some time are mostly considered wear and tear items. The Money sitting in the bank may be more valuable because you will have something to show for it if nothing goes wrong with the tractor.

This is just one point of view of course:thumbsup:

Respectfully,
Mark

/ Can you extend the warranty #4  
I feel the same way you do. I would like the option to extend the warranty. In my case the machine sits a lot. But when I need it, I NEED IT. I would like to get an extension of the time component. I will make a few calls to day to find out.

/ Can you extend the warranty #5  
Mine said commercial customers could but since the CUT's were new they werent offering anything on them to the retail customer but this might of changed since I brought mine

/ Can you extend the warranty
Mine said commercial customers could but since the CUT's were new they werent offering anything on them to the retail customer but this might of changed since I brought mine

That seems kinda backwards. You would think they would offer extended warranty on a new product vs a tried and true machine.

/ Can you extend the warranty #7  
There is an extended warranty available. Factory warranty is 2 years full coverage plus 3rd year driveline, customer's can purchase an upgrade to 3 years full coverage warranty if purchase is made before the end of first year from sales date.

/ Can you extend the warranty #8  
On my Bobcat Toolcat, extended warranty could be purchased. You had before the expiration of the regular 1 year warranty to purchase the extended warranty. The price of the extended warranty is $$ IMHO. I did not get it.