My CT235

/ My CT235 #1  

wtfgreen

Hello everyone.

I'd been lurking/researching tractors on and off for about 2 years, and the info provided on this forum truly helped solidify my decision to 1) get a Bobcat, 2) get the most HP I could afford, and 3) what features/options to get - special thanks to Steelstring and his "CT235 Price" post; I pretty much used all that info to order my 235.

7TL with Bob-Tach - new Bobcat made version
68" bucket instead of the 60" - dealer working on getting this, as they didn't realize that it wasn't standard anymore on 2xx only 3xx.
R4 tires with loaded rears
Adjustable Full Suspension Seat
2 Rear Hydraulic Valves
Rear Work Light
Block Heater
Slow Moving Emblem

Here are the delivery pictures everyone likes to see, and again, thanks for all the help :)

Attachments

• CT235 2.jpg
    CT235 2.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 400
  • CT235 3.jpg
    CT235 3.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 378
   / My CT235 #3  
You'll love the 68" (man) bucket vs the 60" (lil' boy) bucket. I fill mine to capacity all the time and don't have to make extra trips.

/ My CT235 #4  
Hello everyone.

I'd been lurking/researching tractors on and off for about 2 years, and the info provided on this forum truly helped solidify my decision to 1) get a Bobcat, 2) get the most HP I could afford, and 3) what features/options to get - special thanks to Steelstring and his "CT235 Price" post; I pretty much used all that info to order my 235.

68" bucket instead of the 60" - dealer working on getting this, as they didn't realize that it wasn't standard anymore on 2xx only 3xx.
2 Rear Hydraulic Valves
Rear Work Light
Block Heater
Slow Moving Emblem

Here are the delivery pictures everyone likes to see, and again, thanks for all the help :)

Glad I could help!! ;) I love my 235 so far. I have only 8 hours on it, but its done a heck of a lot of work in 8 hours!!

I was just out driving it around a few minutes ago to see how effective the headlights are. I'm sure my neighbors are laughing at me. The high beams are really bright! I gave her a kiss goodnight and told her to be ready for tomorrow...we are gonna to do a bunch of work together. :D

/ My CT235 #5  
Congrats on the new machine! Now we all want to know what your first modifications will be...

S

/ My CT235 #6  
Hello everyone.

2 Rear Hydraulic Valves
Rear Work Light
Block Heater
Slow Moving Emblem

You will have a great time with the CT-235. Keep an eye on the battery. They tend to leak. You may see several posts on this site about this. I had to replace mine with a Sears sealed Die Hard. Otherwise, the tractor has been a work horse.

/ My CT235 #7  
Congrats on the new machine! Now we all want to know what your first modifications will be...

S

Well, he could buy a complete top and tilt set for $510 + shipping so that he could make use of those 2 rear remotes. :thumbsup: ;)

/ My CT235 #8  
Congrats on your CT235!

Looking seriously at the CT230, but I definetly need brake steering. The literature indicates not available for these models. Can you in fact disconnect the dual brake connector and have dual brakes on yours? Going to replace an under-powered Kubota 17hp.

Thanks,
Brian

/ My CT235 #9  
You can disconnect the brakes (one 10mm bolt), I did but there is one problem. How do you operate the hydro pedal and the individual brake at the same time?

In cruise control, I can't remember which side disconnects the cruise...but one side does. You might be able to disable that safety feature and then put the machine on cruise and operate the differential braking.

/ My CT235 #10  
Canada_CT230

That was my plan to use the cruise control if I could remove the bolt. When you say one side will disconnect the cruise, did you mean one of the brakes will OR either the brake pedal or the pedal on the left side will (is that some kind of clutch for the hydraulics)? My dealer has only sold five Bobcat tractors so he's not exactly an expert on them. The Bobcat really seams like a stout tractor, I think it has the advantage over the Kubota model. BTW, thanks for super quick reply, I am really behind on bushogging this summer...

Brian