CT235 is here!

/ CT235 is here! #1  

pmetal

Tractor
Bobcat CT235
Delivered to me on Friday.

bobcatc.jpg

Snow plow should be here sometime this week. Hooks to be welded on as well. He came down from his original price, so that was good.

60" bucket
72" box grader
72" front plow
Filled rears

I've got about 2hrs on it so far. Just learning how to grade my road and move some dirt. I'm definitely a newbie! :laughing:

I'm sure I'll have many n00b questions in the coming days/weeks/months....

/ CT235 is here! #2  
SWEET!

Happy Tractoring sir!:tractor:

Did you buy from Liberty Equipment?

If we get snowmageddon again, I'm gonna wish I had a snoiw plow. I'm planning to float my bucket and make piles of snow we can use for sled runs down the hill!

Be well!
David

/ CT235 is here! #3  
Awesome, sweet ride! I also have the CT235, about 50 hours on it now. Great machine, you are going to luv it! Where are you getting the plow from and what size and what was the cost if you don't mind me asking!:thumbsup:

/ CT235 is here!
SWEET!

Happy Tractoring sir!:tractor:

Did you buy from Liberty Equipment?

If we get snowmageddon again, I'm gonna wish I had a snoiw plow. I'm planning to float my bucket and make piles of snow we can use for sled runs down the hill!

Be well!
David

Yessir! Liberty in Thornburg. Andy is awesome to work with if you ever have the need.

Awesome, sweet ride! I also have the CT235, about 50 hours on it now. Great machine, you are going to luv it! Where are you getting the plow from and what size and what was the cost if you don't mind me asking!:thumbsup:

I got the plow directly from the dealer, it just hadn't arrived at his shop before he delivered the tractor. It's a 72" Quick Attach. I can check my receipt tonight and see if it's itemized, as I don't recall the price off-hand.

Congrats. I got the same tractor new and now I have 120 hours. It has been more useful than I imagined and just as much fun.

MoKelly

Thanks!

:thumbsup:

/ CT235 is here! #6  
Congrats and Welcome to the extended Pack!

That sure is a large box blade! My little 4 footer does a great job but a 6 footer would certainly make the work faster. :thumbsup:

/ CT235 is here! #7  
I found with my CT230 and 60" box blade and my gravel driveway that the box has to be full of gravel and slower you go the better. Work to fast it makes a wavy road. I am thinking of making some guide wheels for out back (like a land leveler).

/ CT235 is here! #8  
Congrats, mine is working great for me.

/ CT235 is here!
tonydn6 said:

Sorry for the delay about the plow, been super busy and forgot to look it up.

Paid $1900 for the 72" plow from the dealer.