ct 450

/ ct 450 #1  

dirtmonkey

Tractor
too many to list !
Any one have experience with the ct 450 ? Thinking about making it my new light/medium grading tracator. All comments good/bad welcome! Thanks:)

/ ct 450
Well thats not good, none at all ? I ve been told by the Kioti dealer that it has one but ???

/ ct 450 #5  
The Kioti se models do have draft control.
I believe it is an option on the Bobcat model.

What I know of, the DK Kioti's have draft control. The Kioti DS & CK models do not. I may very well be wrong, but I think that the Bobcats do not offer any draft control. I do not see it offered on their website and was told at an AG show by the Bobcat rep that it is not available through Bobcat.

Only relaying what I have seen and been told. ;)

/ ct 450
What I know of, the DK Kioti's have draft control. The Kioti DS & CK models do not. I may very well be wrong, but I think that the Bobcats do not offer any draft control. I do not see it offered on their website and was told at an AG show by the Bobcat rep that it is not available through Bobcat.

Only relaying what I have seen and been told. ;)

Thanks I'll check it out! May not be a total loss, my Kioti dealer is also my Gehl dealer. Dealer parts and support net work is pretty important to me but sometimes it is what it is .

/ ct 450
What about power and reliability so far ? This tractor will be used on residential house pads and drive ways mostly. I own other heavy movers so its not like it will be moving mountains. I have looked into commercial skiploaders but to me the price is just too much. Don't get me wrong , the weight and H/P would be nice , but we have always used ag tractors since 1979 and with great results:thumbsup:

/ ct 450 #9  
What about power and reliability so far ? This tractor will be used on residential house pads and drive ways mostly. I own other heavy movers so its not like it will be moving mountains. I have looked into commercial skiploaders but to me the price is just too much. Don't get me wrong , the weight and H/P would be nice , but we have always used ag tractors since 1979 and with great results:thumbsup:

From what has been said here on TBN, the Kioti-Bobcat tractors have been very good machines. Since you are mainly finish grading, I would recommend that you get the 40hp model. Everything that the 45 & 50 hp models have except the HP and the cost. Same tractor weight, lift ratings and pump capacities. No real need for the extra HP. I'm sure that you would be able to get by fine without the draft control, just nice to have it and makes the job a little bit easier as long as a person understands how to make use of it.

Don't forget to get the 2 rear remotes for your top and tilt hydraulics for your 3pt. Makes getting that finish grade all that much faster and easier.;)

/ ct 450 #10  
I have a Bobcat hydro CT450 Loader backhoe setup. Its a pretty good machine. I only have about 100 hours on it. The only thing i can complain about is fuel consumption and front loader. I feel the loader is not that strong. The machine its self is build very strong. Hope this help