For sale Bobcat CT235 150 hours located Pacific NW

/ For sale Bobcat CT235 150 hours located Pacific NW #1  

troutntractor

Tractor
Bobcat CT235
Hi Guys...you may have seen my post "sell, haul or ship" trying to decide what to do with my awesome tractor because I have to move from Spokane WA to Knoxville, TN...temporarily in a condo! so I won't need my tractor until we find land. I think I am leaning toward selling it and saving up to buy a new one when I need it. I love this tractor and would buy another one in a second. (I have also owned/operated kubota and JD which are great tractors too but I would not hesitate to buy this same Bobcat model again) I have used it for landscaping, road maintenance, snow clearing and general moving stuff around. I am a maintenance freak so it is clean, serviced to manufacturer specs and well greased

I am asking $15,250. Only 150 hours and this tractor is loaded with features. Bobcat CT235 HST Transmission, 4 wheel drive, Front end loader, mid AND rear PTO, rear hydraulics, front and rear work lights plus deluxe comfort seat.

Full specs can be found on bobcat website: Bobcat CT235 Compact Tractor - Bobcat Company

Rear blade, tire chains and clamp on bucket forks included in the price.

email for more info or photos. Looking for someone to love it as much as I do.

Attachments

• DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 666
  • DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 396
  • DSC_0010.jpg
    DSC_0010.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 374
  • DSC_0011.jpg
    DSC_0011.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 620
   / For sale Bobcat CT235 150 hours located Pacific NW #2  
I see a little dirt on it...will you take $1000? Just kidding. Good luck selling it. I have the CT230 and could not part with it. Till death do us part.

/ For sale Bobcat CT235 150 hours located Pacific NW #3  
I missed your post about moving or selling it, went back a read it.
Fisrt off, let me welcome you to Tennesse when you get here.
2nd; Price your asking is very reasonible, but replacing that 235 in another year or so is going to cost you the top moving price, given price increases that have already taken place plus future price increases and possiblity that Tier 4 engines maybe in effect at that time and it cost quite a bit more. Bobcat of Knoxville is a very good dealer to work with, sells tractors at a minimal margin.
On top of the moving cost is your storage, if you keep it.
Just to welcome you to TN and get to meet some other Bobcat owners, I will store your tractor @ no charge if you decide to move it. I live 100 miles West of Knoxville on I-40. The storage offer comes with the agreement that the tractor "may" get exercise on occasion. I only put 80 hours on mine in the first year so wouldn't be alot of exercising. Plus if you need to have some quality time with your tractor, I am sure I can find a job or 2 for you to come out and help me with.
Sendnig you a PM also.