Cutting edge for loader bucket..

/ Cutting edge for loader bucket.. #1  

fbiwrench

Tractor
Bobcat CT230
Does anyone have a replaceable cutting edge, (not tooth bar), on their loader bucket? I see holes along the edge of my bucket and I assume there must be a replaceable cutting edge. Does anyone have one and if so what should I expect to pay for one?

/ Cutting edge for loader bucket.. #2  
Yes I bought one for my CT445.

Bolt-on 74" cutting edge, $229 when I purchased the tractor (May 2011)

/ Cutting edge for loader bucket.. #3  
You can also weld on cutting edges.

Makes it easier to find the thickness and width you want.

The stuff is not cheap!:)

/ Cutting edge for loader bucket.. #4  
I used a cutting edge off a fisher plow. Welded it to the original. It will last a long time and it added a lot of strength to the bucket

/ Cutting edge for loader bucket.. #5  
I bought one with my 72" HD Roundback bucket on a Kubota and I think the cost was $250 and I took it off for a tooth bar and it sits in the corner of the garage. Brady Barlow told me I didn't need it but I wouldn't listen.:eek:

/ Cutting edge for loader bucket..
That sounds good, really would save on the bucket when scraping snow from paved driveway. Something else to put on the got to get list.

/ Cutting edge for loader bucket.. #7  
I would not be with out a cutting edge. My tractor was slightly used, 160 /190 hours on it.

Bucket edge was already showing a lot of wear. I use it pretty hard, lots of rock & gravel and edge would have been gone in another 200 hours. Good chance the bucket would have been bent as well.

In keeping things simple a hole was burned through the bucket & hard edge to bolt a trailer on. Easy to install or remove.

Attachments

• roller move 1.jpg
    roller move 1.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 653
  • sand tank 1.jpg
    sand tank 1.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 644
   / Cutting edge for loader bucket.. #8  
Yes I bought one for my CT445.

Bolt-on 74" cutting edge, $229 when I purchased the tractor (May 2011)

I purchased the same one for the same price about two weeks ago.

/ Cutting edge for loader bucket.. #10  
Does anyone have a replaceable cutting edge, (not tooth bar), on their loader bucket? I see holes along the edge of my bucket and I assume there must be a replaceable cutting edge. Does anyone have one and if so what should I expect to pay for one?

I have one, I got it from my dealer.
I do not remember for sure but I think it was in the $180 range.

Sure helps protect the bucket!
:thumbsup: