Bobcat Ct 235 left side hydraulic cooling line

/ Bobcat Ct 235 left side hydraulic cooling line #1  

Fred Barbour

Silver Member
Tractor
2009 Bobcat CT 235
Yesterday I noticed a small leak on the left side hydraulic cooling line where it enters the transmission. It would appear a weld failed as the oil is seeping out a bend in the line. The tractor is one month over warranty with 220 hours.

Bobcat has a technical information bulletin (#415 dated June 11, 2011) on this left side line, calling for a replacement line that has a support bracket at the midpoint, this I assume to minimize vibration.

My question, has anyone had this line fail and if so what response did you recieve from your dealership.

Although over warranty I am of the impression they should fix this on their coin considering they have identified a design flaw that requires an updated cooling line with a support bracket.

Thanks, Fred

/ Bobcat Ct 235 left side hydraulic cooling line #2  
Yesterday I noticed a small leak on the left side hydraulic cooling line where it enters the transmission. It would appear a weld failed as the oil is seeping out a bend in the line. The tractor is one month over warranty with 220 hours.

Bobcat has a technical information bulletin (#415 dated June 11, 2011) on this left side line, calling for a replacement line that has a support bracket at the midpoint, this I assume to minimize vibration.

My question, has anyone had this line fail and if so what response did you recieve from your dealership.

Although over warranty I am of the impression they should fix this on their coin considering they have identified a design flaw that requires an updated cooling line with a support bracket.

Thanks, Fred
My guess is that Bobcat will take care of it

/ Bobcat Ct 235 left side hydraulic cooling line
Update on my leaking left side hydraulic cooling line. Bobcat says they will in fact cover the part/installation under warranty. Good news for me.

Fred