Best Bobcat or Kioti Dealers for Parts?

/ Best Bobcat or Kioti Dealers for Parts? #1  

robertwhite

Silver Member
I have a Bobcat CT335 HST and need to change the hydro and fuel filters. Nearest dealer (Kioti) is 80 miles away, so I am not driving there for less than shipping would be.

Who is the "go to" dealer that you use? Obviously, OEM parts at reasonable prices are expected

/ Best Bobcat or Kioti Dealers for Parts? #2  
Try haltomequipmentco.com. They sell Kioti parts on-line.

/ Best Bobcat or Kioti Dealers for Parts? #3  
I have a Bobcat CT335 HST and need to change the hydro and fuel filters. Nearest dealer (Kioti) is 80 miles away, so I am not driving there for less than shipping would be.

Who is the "go to" dealer that you use? Obviously, OEM parts at reasonable prices are expected

MIE, they have been very good on pricing. Advertise in the Kioti section for ph #. CJ

/ Best Bobcat or Kioti Dealers for Parts? #4  

I do not know what part of the world you live, but the only Bobcat Dealer I know of that comments much on here is Wallace, and he has been very helpful.

When I start ordering things on line, I will probably use him, so as to develop a relationship with his business, as he seems to have been very helpful to multiple people

/ Best Bobcat or Kioti Dealers for Parts? #5  
A big +1 on Rick Wallace at Wallace Tractor and Equipment. He goes way above and beyond to be helpful and honest:thumbsup: