hidden grease zerk

/ hidden grease zerk #11  
If you need a deadly serious answer...

A grease zerk is for one thing...grease. Read your owners manual (back compartment on your seat) and you'll find the specs for the grease to put in your machine.

Getting advice from an Internet forum is not ideal and can be unreliable. Machines can vary and maybe your machine takes peanut butter in that zerk and getting the answer here is potentially inaccurate.

Now, either get a sense of humor or go read your owner's / service manual.

I have a terminal life limiting illness and I don't look at the world as... shove a stick up your arse and walk perfectly upright every second of the day.

Either read your manuals and get your own answers or join in the fun and comradery of TBN.

I am always willing to help in these postings. I have been helping a few people this week thru lengthy PMs to solve problems on their tractors. I have over 620 postings on TBN.

People like this kill the fun of TBN!

/ hidden grease zerk #12  
A nice PM in my inbox from krazsk.

Canada, It was my opinion that I liked tractor by net because the trolls were conspicuously absent here. It must be a Canadian thing that condescension and insults are considered humor. Oops probably not, because the Canadians I work with are actually some of the nicest people I know. Of your 600 plus posts how many have been useful? Certainly none the 3 you posted on my recent question, or this one. Every one of your answers to my previous question irritated me when I was looking for legitimate help. Like I say, if your flippant condescending answers make you feel good or important, good for you. I was trying to decide if you were dumb or a jerk, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you were dumb, but this greasy greasy convinced me you were a jerk, (maybe in addition to being dumb).

/ hidden grease zerk #13  
Canada, you are confirming my conclusions......

/ hidden grease zerk #14  
I really don't see why you have a 2x4 up there?

No one else has this problem with a laugh.

Get a life...and say it out in the open...where you can't hide behind a PM.

/ hidden grease zerk #15  
Canada, I guess I don't understand the rules here, but I thought it was in good taste to not blast to everybody that I thought your condescending, insulting comments were not funny, and gave me the impression that I thought you were an ignorant jerk. I think it is mostly jerks that find bully humor funny. Insult someone, then call it humor makes it ok for insults? Well, here it is, not in a PM, i think you are a bad combination of stubborn, bully, and not too bright. I don't really know why you want it said here, but here it is.

/ hidden grease zerk #16  
Get a life and enjoy it instead of eating p **sed on corn flakes.

I'll take my knowledge elsewhere since Darth Vader can't handle the insulting, bullying and condescending "Greasy Grease???" comment.

Maybe you need to go to the tractor dealer and pay +$100/hr for your 'professional' service/answers versus TBN.

/ hidden grease zerk
Canada_CT230 said:
If you need a deadly serious answer...

A grease zerk is for one thing...grease. Read your owners manual (back compartment on your seat) and you'll find the specs for the grease to put in your machine.

Getting advice from an Internet forum is not ideal and can be unreliable. Machines can vary and maybe your machine takes peanut butter in that zerk and getting the answer here is potentially inaccurate.

Now, either get a sense of humor or go read your owner's / service manual.

I have a terminal life limiting illness and I don't look at the world as... shove a stick up your arse and walk perfectly upright every second of the day.

Either read your manuals and get your own answers or join in the fun and comradery of TBN.

I am always willing to help in these postings. I have been helping a few people this week thru lengthy PMs to solve problems on their tractors. I have over 620 postings on TBN.

People like this kill the fun of TBN!

You must be the one with the stick up your arse, probably so far up your chewing on wood. Now I read my manual and guess what, didn't have the zerk in it. So I thought I'd ask on here so if anybody ever wondered about it they could find it on here.

I spend enough on equipment, close to 500k a year so I know my equipment and a lot calls for special types of grease. Im so picky on service and always want the correct stuff in the machine. Most people on here give great advice. So I thought I would get a good answer, but I get a retarded reply from you, very first.

Who cares that you got 620 posts, those posts must also be retarded. Got nothing good to say, shut the **** up. I know humor and I would make a joke, but greasy grease makes you sound really unreliable,

/ hidden grease zerk #18  
I do not always agree with everyone on here, and I have gotten into my share of p*ssing matches, but I try to get along with my BC and Kioti brothers and sisters.

That being said, I see nothing wrong with Canada's posting
I chuckled, maybe even sissy giggled a little, as I was going to make much the same comment, but decided I was not in the mood to get into a battle over a comment, that I figured was coming.

I am usually one of the first ones to make fun, and a lot of the time it is making fun of myself.

But then, I love to laugh

:laughing:
:D
:)
:thumbsup:
:p
;):
:tractor:
:cool2:

/ hidden grease zerk #19  
Thanks for the laughs guys. I actually laughed out loud.

/ hidden grease zerk #20  
Just in case anyone has missed it, just to the right of the zerk fitting is a bolt with a 10mm head facing backwards. You can use this to adjust how easy or hard it is to move the 3pt lever.