hidden grease zerk

/ hidden grease zerk #1  

catdozer

Platinum Member
Tractor
john deere
found a grease zerk, right near the the 3 point lever. its on the "tube" that goes into the frame. just left of the tensioner. does anybody know what type of grease goes in it?

/ hidden grease zerk #3  
Canada, when most people post here, they are serious about asking a question and would like a serious answer. I hope it makes you feel good giving useless flippant answers, because it isn't doing anything for the rest of us.

/ hidden grease zerk #5  
That is the 3 pt linkage control shaft. Lithium or moly grease is fine, whatever you are using on the rest of the tractor.

/ hidden grease zerk #6  
Actually i got chuckle.

personally I thought about posting a similar post, but knew there would be some grumpy SOB bishin about it
:cool:

and the bishing came from a dood dressed in a darth vadar suit????

I hope he doesnt get his light sabre out after us now

Last edited:
   / hidden grease zerk
Thank you SSdoxie, just needed to double check, just hoping it was not a "special" zerk. Cause it has no grease fitting symbol near it.

As for the joke, I can see it here and there, but that was just retarded.

/ hidden grease zerk #9  
I also believe everyone is to tight in here. And Greasey grease was a good answer or i would have went with 3 point lever grease.

/ hidden grease zerk #10  
Yup, some people need to get the 2x4 out of their behind or at least turn it lengthwise to ease the pain and get a sense of humor.

personally I thought about posting a similar post, but knew there would be some grumpy SOB bishin about it
:cool:

and the bishing came from a dood dressed in a darth vadar suit????

I hope he doesnt get his light sabre out after us now