Tractor
    Ct 440

Default Ct440 with backhoe

Does anyone have a bobcat backhoe on a bobcat ct440 that has a cab. I have herd mixed info,some say the cab is in the way of the seat on the backhoe. Thanks.

Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

Default Re: Ct440 with backhoe

I haven't seen one on a cab tractor but imagine the seat is close, you would be resting your back against the window. Couple weeks ago I read in the Kioti forum that there are 1 or 2 brands of backhoe Kioti specifies Do Not install on cab tractor. I think that is becasue the seat will hit the window.
    Dennis

CT225 w/7TL QA FEL, 60"tooth dirt bucket, 68" smooth bucket, Pallet Forks, Bale Spear. Hydrualic top llin, QH, 48 RC, 60" tiller, Angle blade, Landscape rake, Carry-all, Post hole auger.

Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

Update on this question. I was reading through some material at dealer, Bobcat recommends removing the back window when the backhoe is installed.
    Dennis

CT225 w/7TL QA FEL, 60"tooth dirt bucket, 68" smooth bucket, Pallet Forks, Bale Spear. Hydrualic top llin, QH, 48 RC, 60" tiller, Angle blade, Landscape rake, Carry-all, Post hole auger.

Silver Member

If you did not purchase the backhoe yet i would go with a woods ground breakerX over the bobcat backhoe. I could of went with the woods but went with the bobcat on my ct450. I have 120 hours on my machine and had to have all my seals replaced on backhoe already. The dealer told me they have a poor seal setup on the cylinder. I also heard the cab and backhoe dont fit. Thats why you never see them setup like that at dealers.

Tractor
    Bobcat CT335SST

Quote Originally Posted by HK45 View Post
    If you did not purchase the backhoe yet i would go with a woods ground breakerX over the bobcat backhoe. I could of went with the woods but went with the bobcat on my ct450. I have 120 hours on my machine and had to have all my seals replaced on backhoe already. The dealer told me they have a poor seal setup on the cylinder. I also heard the cab and backhoe dont fit. Thats why you never see them setup like that at dealers.

I have the Bob Cat hoe....never heard of the seals being bad.
    ...I have all the answers, can you wait a minute while I ask my wife?

2010 Bobcat CT335, 5' King Kutter Hog, 5' Bush Hog Finish Mower, 14" 2 Bottom Plow, 6' V Discs, 8' Chain Link Harrow, 7' Bush Hog Back Blade

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Bobcat

I have a bobcat 9 hoe since 2009 and have many hours of use on it and have to say no leaks what so ever. And yes they do work fine on 4 series cab tractors, no problems with seat clearences. I once was told there was a different mounting bracket used with cab tractors...