Backhoe Ct440 with backhoe

/ Ct440 with backhoe #1  

ditchdigger78

Tractor
Ct 440
Does anyone have a bobcat backhoe on a bobcat ct440 that has a cab. I have herd mixed info,some say the cab is in the way of the seat on the backhoe. Thanks.

/ Ct440 with backhoe #2  
I haven't seen one on a cab tractor but imagine the seat is close, you would be resting your back against the window. Couple weeks ago I read in the Kioti forum that there are 1 or 2 brands of backhoe Kioti specifies Do Not install on cab tractor. I think that is becasue the seat will hit the window.

/ Ct440 with backhoe #3  
Update on this question. I was reading through some material at dealer, Bobcat recommends removing the back window when the backhoe is installed.

/ Ct440 with backhoe #4  
If you did not purchase the backhoe yet i would go with a woods ground breakerX over the bobcat backhoe. I could of went with the woods but went with the bobcat on my ct450. I have 120 hours on my machine and had to have all my seals replaced on backhoe already. The dealer told me they have a poor seal setup on the cylinder. I also heard the cab and backhoe dont fit. Thats why you never see them setup like that at dealers.

/ Ct440 with backhoe #5  
If you did not purchase the backhoe yet i would go with a woods ground breakerX over the bobcat backhoe. I could of went with the woods but went with the bobcat on my ct450. I have 120 hours on my machine and had to have all my seals replaced on backhoe already. The dealer told me they have a poor seal setup on the cylinder. I also heard the cab and backhoe dont fit. Thats why you never see them setup like that at dealers.

I have the Bob Cat hoe....never heard of the seals being bad.

/ Ct440 with backhoe #6  
I have a bobcat 9 hoe since 2009 and have many hours of use on it and have to say no leaks what so ever. And yes they do work fine on 4 series cab tractors, no problems with seat clearences. I once was told there was a different mounting bracket used with cab tractors...