Buying Advice Bobcat Warranty

/ Bobcat Warranty #11  
rwork said:
The main reason I went to the Bobcat dealer is because the nearest Kioti dealer is 75 miles away, and doesn't have any HST's in stock. I have Mahindra and Bobcat within 10 miles.

I just bought the Max28XL... If u haven't checked the mahindra dealer, I think they are all worth a look. It would be hard to imagine the mahindra sales person being more problematic than the bobcat person.

You might still choose bobcat.

/ Bobcat Warranty #12  
rwork said:
The main reason I went to the Bobcat dealer is because the nearest Kioti dealer is 75 miles away, and doesn't have any HST's in stock. I have Mahindra and Bobcat within 10 miles.

Dealer proximity is also a good reason to purchase close by. I cannot fault you for that.

And you are correct. It is near about impossible for the average tractor owner to run over hour limitation.

/ Bobcat Warranty #13  
I don't own either of the bobcat or mahindra, but if i was going to spend the bucks, I'd go with the mahindra. but that's just me.
david

/ Bobcat Warranty
Actually the Mahindra dealer is a stones throw up the highway from Bobcat, and yes, I have looked hard at the Mahindra 3616 HST. It's got the best warranty, best lift capacity, and they have been very helpful.
I just wanted to look at all contenders before I make a decision. I will admit that the Kioti/Bobcat does have some nice features, such as the telescoping rear links, and cruise control, plus it's a couple hundred lbs heavier.

But, as I've mentioned in other posts, I did have some concern over the finish on the Bobcat. Surface rust on the loader arms, and many of the smaller bolts had rust bleeding onto the white paint.
Maybe Bobcat just wanted to get a cut of the CUT market (no pun intended ).

/ Bobcat Warranty #15  
Actually the Mahindra dealer is a stones throw up the highway from Bobcat, and yes, I have looked hard at the Mahindra 3616 HST. It's got the best warranty, best lift capacity, and they have been very helpful.
I just wanted to look at all contenders before I make a decision. I will admit that the Kioti/Bobcat does have some nice features, such as the telescoping rear links, and cruise control, plus it's a couple hundred lbs heavier.

But, as I've mentioned in other posts, I did have some concern over the finish on the Bobcat. Surface rust on the loader arms, and many of the smaller bolts had rust bleeding onto the white paint.

My smaller mahindra has cruise control... I would think the model u r considering, does as well....

/ Bobcat Warranty
My smaller mahindra has cruise control... I would think the model u r considering, does as well....

MADMAX12 You may very well be right. I just don't remember noticing it. If you're like me, I get caught up playing around with the machine, then I realize when I get home, there are things I forgot to look at, or ask about!

/ Bobcat Warranty #17  
rwork said:
MADMAX12 You may very well be right. I just don't remember noticing it. If you're like me, I get caught up playing around with the machine, then I realize when I get home, there are things I forgot to look at, or ask about!

Ah... Yes, I can relate to that perfectly :)

/ Bobcat Warranty #18  

The bobcat warranty is 2 years full coverage plus 3rd year/2000 hr. powertrain. Daedong with held the 4th year power warranty from Bobcat to help protect their company owned Kioti sales.

Starting in 2010 the loaders are built by Bobcat, prior to that they were Rhino. It sounds like the loader you are looking at was one of those mid-way through production last year when a tornado took the roof off part of their plant where the loaders were built. Some of those did not get preped correctly for painting, Bobcat is aware of it has had informed dealers to sand and repaint these.