Buying Advice Bobcat Warranty

/ Bobcat Warranty #1  

rwork

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B6100 LS R3039H
Could someone tell me what the bobcat warranty is? I'm considering the CT235 / CT335.

The salesman wasn't sure????

/ Bobcat Warranty #2  
The salesman wasn't sure????

Run, don't walk away from this loser.

/ Bobcat Warranty
Yep, go figure. He certainly doesn't know his product. He was surprized when I told him that the Kioti and Bobcat were basically the same tractor.
Good thing i'm not counting on him to "SELL" me the tractor. Laugh

/ Bobcat Warranty #4  
Daedong tractor does make bobcat and kioti and a bunch of others. Bobcat has someone else do the FELs.

/ Bobcat Warranty
Yes, I don't know who's building their loaders, but they do have some issues with the paint on them. Lots of surface rust on them, and a lot of the smaller bolts show rust bleeding onto the white paint.

Any owners know what the Bobcat warranty is? I can't even find it on their website?

/ Bobcat Warranty
I wish they would have located the hydraulic quick connects near the loader mount, the way Kioti did, instead of underneath the tractor. A bit tougher to get at.

/ Bobcat Warranty #7  
Coming from a KIOTI Dealer, go buy a KIOTI! Some warranty issues have changed for Commercial Applications. The Homeowner Warranty is still best in business! 4 years power train, 2 years of that headlight to taillight, NO hours, NO deductible.

/ Bobcat Warranty #9  
My CT235 manual says 36 months or 2000 hours on engine, driveline etc. I think I will be challenged to put the 2000 hours in given my rural property use in 3 years. So far a great machine for tilling, mowing, pto generator, box blade and fel work.

/ Bobcat Warranty
The main reason I went to the Bobcat dealer is because the nearest Kioti dealer is 75 miles away, and doesn't have any HST's in stock. I have Mahindra and Bobcat within 10 miles.