Backhoe Is the new Bobcat backhoe a 3 pt. attachment?

/ Is the new Bobcat backhoe a 3 pt. attachment? #1  

Mike Fortner

Tractor
Bobcat CT 235
Does any one have a new Bobcat back hoe out there? The new ones on the Bobcat web page look like 3 pt. hitch attachments instead of the frame mounted original units. If so , are they less expensive ? Are they less sturdy? and are they easier to attach?
Thanks in advance for the info.

/ Is the new Bobcat backhoe a 3 pt. attachment? #2  
The backhoe is still the same sub-frame mounted.

/ Is the new Bobcat backhoe a 3 pt. attachment? #3  
I have one and it works well. It still has the sub frame, but it also has the holes to be installed as a 3pt mount. I have never used it has a 3pt mount however. Once you get used to the sub frame mount, it can be changed in about 10 minutes. I previously has another brand 3pt mount back hoe and it was a pita to take on and off. It could be don't in 30 minutes when the stars were all aligned and 2 hours when they were not. It had a pto pump on it however. I like my bobcat much better. Plus you can use more of the weight of the tractor when digging.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Is the new Bobcat backhoe a 3 pt. attachment? #4  
Believe it or not, I asked a dealer that same question this morning, because the Bobcat website says "3-pt. backhoe".
He said they are indeed subframe mounted.

Whatever you do, DON'T get a 3-pt. mounted backhoe. Subframe mount is much stronger and much more convenient for on-off.

/ Is the new Bobcat backhoe a 3 pt. attachment? #5  
I just got a quote on a 7TL BACKHOE FROM bOBCAT. iT IS $9000 for the hoe, subframe and 2 remotes. I am going to go and look at one this week because I have never seen THE Bobcat backhoe. I think that I am going to pull the trigger and get it. I was going to get a woods 80BH but the quote was $10,600 plus 2% of financed ammount. That was too much for me.

/ Is the new Bobcat backhoe a 3 pt. attachment? #7  
IMG_1404.jpg
I have a 8tl backhoe attachment. I just got it maybe two months ago....great digger for sure, and yes its subframe mounted.
I am putting it up for sale though, too big for what I need....