I Bobcat getting out of the CT business???

/ I Bobcat getting out of the CT business??? #31  
The dealer that my Bobcat came from already sold NH and Kubota. I can think of 2 other dealers that were Bobcat and Kubota. You know with them selling other brands was not good for sales. I think it would be tough to get into the conpact tractor market today with all the other well established brands.

Sent from my Samsung SPH-L710 using TractorByNet

If Hyundai can do it in the car business. It can be done with a plan,time,money and a good product.

/ I Bobcat getting out of the CT business??? #32  
there is hardly enough margin in this business for new entries. If you read Kubota's annual report, they pocket about 7% of sales as profit... and thats for a well established company with mature products and a curated following. No doubt, that with the amount of marketing Bobcat was doing they probably burned though most of their free cash.

/ I Bobcat getting out of the CT business??? #33  
there is hardly enough margin in this business for new entries. If you read Kubota's annual report, they pocket about 7% of sales as profit... and thats for a well established company with mature products and a curated following. No doubt, that with the amount of marketing Bobcat was doing they probably burned though most of their free cash.

High capital outlay to entry too. Tesla decided to set up outlet stores in malls to reduce the inventory and overhead.

http://blogs.marketwatch.com/thetell/2013/10/25/tesla-has-a-surprise-in-a-london-mall-store/

Could tractor dealers be next? Buy a pair of Wranglers and a new tractor before you walk back to the car.

/ I Bobcat getting out of the CT business??? #34  
   / I Bobcat getting out of the CT business??? #38