Bobcat Ct 235 left side hydraulic cooling line

/ Bobcat Ct 235 left side hydraulic cooling line #1  

Fred Barbour

Silver Member
Tractor
2009 Bobcat CT 235
Bobcat has a bulletin (#415) regarding this cooling line problem. Their fix was to have a support bracket at the half way point to prevent vibration. Mine was replaced last May. Today I noticed the line leaking where the midpoint bracket is welded to the line.

Bobcat has ordered another line and will be replacing it at no cost to me. I was just wondering if anyone has had similar problems. My Ct 235 is a 2009and I believe all newer models have the midpoint bracket already installed.

/ Bobcat Ct 235 left side hydraulic cooling line #2  
Bobcat has a bulletin (#415) regarding this cooling line problem. Their fix was to have a support bracket at the half way point to prevent vibration. Mine was replaced last May. Today I noticed the line leaking where the midpoint bracket is welded to the line.

Bobcat has ordered another line and will be replacing it at no cost to me. I was just wondering if anyone has had similar problems. My Ct 235 is a 2009and I believe all newer models have the midpoint bracket already installed.
I'm aware of a problem with the Hyd Oil cooler and that they redesigned the cooler (according to other posts). What year is your CT235? Do you have photos?

/ Bobcat Ct 235 left side hydraulic cooling line
Gumshu;

My Ct 235 is a 2009. The left side Hyd cooling line in this year did not have a bracket at the midpoint to prevent vibration. Mine started leaking at the 90 degree elbow that goes into the transmission. The fix was to have a bracket midpoint to prevent the vibration. When they installed the new cooling line they had to remove the left side support that holds the loader. They tapped the frame and installed a bolt to hold the bracket to the frame.

The new cooling line is now leaking where they welded the bracket to the cooling line. This time they will probably be able to take out the bolt they installed without removing the loader arm. In any event the cost will be paid by Bobcat.

I still have the original hyd cooling rad as it has not leaked to date. I will however have something to say to Bobcat if it starts leaking. I am now well past warranty but I'm sure they will take care of me if it starts leaking considering the problems they have had with the old coolers. I'm given to understand the new cooler is more substantial. Time will tell!

Fred

/ Bobcat Ct 235 left side hydraulic cooling line #4  
Thanks Fred. I have a 2009 model. Photos would be appreciated, if possible. Recent posts revealed that Bobcat is going to discontinue the CUT line. :mad: