Bobcat to discontinue Tractors?

/ Bobcat to discontinue Tractors? #81  
I do this quite often for when they ride the yellow line and won't get over so I can pass. Most people respect bigger vehicles and get over, but not all of them! I have EFI on my Duramax and one of the tunes is a Smoke & Lope just for that reason. Other times I "hot rod" is when a ricer thinks he's got a bad boy car, I make him rethink after I pass him Roalin coal.

/ Bobcat to discontinue Tractors? #82  
I do this quite often for when they ride the yellow line and won't get over so I can pass. Most people respect bigger vehicles and get over, but not all of them! I have EFI on my Duramax and one of the tunes is a Smoke & Lope just for that reason. Other times I "hot rod" is when a ricer thinks he's got a bad boy car, I make him rethink after I pass him Roalin coal.

Is EFI Live hard to use?

/ Bobcat to discontinue Tractors? #83  
Not at all, you can get 5 settings and just switch on the go. Economy mode pays for itself

/ Bobcat to discontinue Tractors? #87  
|
Big Reasons to Buy Now

For a limited time only, you receive a cash rebate up to $2000** when you buy a new Bobcat® compact tractor! PLUS, purchase from a participating dealer in the United States or Canada and you'll receive 0% APR for up to 60 months** OR a FREE front end loader**. Don't miss this opportunity to save big!

/ Bobcat to discontinue Tractors? #88  
qed-cat225 said:
|
Big Reasons to Buy Now

For a limited time only, you receive a cash rebate up to $2000** when you buy a new Bobcat® compact tractor! PLUS, purchase from a participating dealer in the United States or Canada and you'll receive 0% APR for up to 60 months** OR a FREE front end loader**. Don't miss this opportunity to save big!

I got that email too.

/ Bobcat to discontinue Tractors? #89  
I bought my Kioti from Wallace in 2008- he left Kioti-or Kioti left him in 2010- and he went to BobCat. I wonder where that leaves him. I know he diversified to other products and has been busy according to his posts. I hope he does well, but I am still annoyed that he could not arrange to stay with Kioti. I am sure there are going to be a lot of BobCat CUT owners PO'd as well. Now they have to go with hat in hand to the nearest Kioti dealer for help.
My guess would be that if Wallace would have stayed with Kioti on their terms he would have probably been forced out of business by their demands by now or dropped them and been a couple more years behind instead of being where he is now and still a very successful business with a model customer service/business reputation. He made the right decision to drop Kioti at the time. It was a smart business decision on his part. On the Bobcat side, this was a decision no one seen coming when the deal was struck to brand Deadong tractors. When the crash hit, no one could have predicted what was going to happen to the economy either, this is just a case of bad timing and a business decision to boot.

Steve