Great deal on a new tractor. Bobcat CT335

/ Great deal on a new tractor. Bobcat CT335 #1  

Vanislander

Tractor
BOBCAT CT335
I am no longer in the market for a tractor. Today a 2012 Bobcat CT335 was delivered to my door. I have been shopping for quite awhile for a tractor and today was delivery day! I spent a couple hours in the saddle and now I realize why this is such a great choice for a new tractor. The size is right, the 38 HP diesel has great power, and the price was great. If you are looking for a tractor in this size range this is the one to buy. I saved thousands compared to a comparable kubota or the clone Kioti DK 35. My bobcat dealer assured
me that their will not be any issues regarding parts supply or warranty as Bobcat isn't going anywhere and they have solid parts supply in place now and in the future. As I mentioned prices are great but quantities are limited, by Bobcat Excavator now has a new companion.

/ Great deal on a new tractor. Bobcat CT335 #2  
Congrats from one Bobcat owner to another! They really are awesome little tractors, and if you don't particularly like orange, there's no reason to pass up a Bobcat!

/ Great deal on a new tractor. Bobcat CT335
Thanks, I am sure that I will be happy with the new Bobcat. I have had great success with my Bobcat excavator, and hear great reviews about Kioti. So it should be a win win situation.

/ Great deal on a new tractor. Bobcat CT335 #4  
Congratulations on your purchase from another Bobcat CT335 owner. I'm very satisfied with mine, and I
hope that you will be also. It's a great machine.

/ Great deal on a new tractor. Bobcat CT335 #5  
Congrats!!! The CT335 is an awesome machine!

/ Great deal on a new tractor. Bobcat CT335 #6  
Had mine for two years, although I really don't use it all that(60 hrs) much. Been a flawless machine.

/ Great deal on a new tractor. Bobcat CT335 #7  
Enjoy your tractor. My CT335 has been a useful machine for the 2 years I've owned it. No regrets on my purchase.

/ Great deal on a new tractor. Bobcat CT335 #8  
I wanted a CT335, But ended up with the 450. They are good machines have fun