Private sale values?

/ Private sale values? #1  

HK45

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti nx6010 loader backhoe
How much did the prices drop of across the board on the bobcat tractors? I have a 2009 CT450 HST With industrial tires 9TL Loader with 72-inch bobtach bucket and bolt on cutting edge. Also have 8TB backhoe with 18inch bucket and weld on thumb. I have the work light installed in the back and front bumper. O and a woods weight box filled with concrete. 200 hours What you guys think private sale value would be. thanks

/ Private sale values? #2  
Right now that tractor has a $2000 rebate plus either 0% finance or free Bobtach loader with cash sale. Taken form their website the CT450 open station w/GP tires, 2 remotes, FEL, & 8TB cash price is $36K SLP.

/ Private sale values?
Thanks for the info. I dont know what would be a good asking price? I think after the holidays im going to dump and go with another brand.

/ Private sale values?
$26,500 Fair price? I only have 155 hours on it

/ Private sale values? #5  
that's a fair price according to what their asking on tractorhouse.

/ Private sale values? #6  
Don't try to trade it on a Deere........ the difference would really be depressing. With the recent news lookers are bargain basement hunters. Wait a year or so and prices will return to retail status. Besides the urge to sell / trade .... it's new and operates fine.