Bobcat ct 445 with cab

/ Bobcat ct 445 with cab #11  
I looked at the ct335 W/cab a year ago but wasn't ready to buy at that time. Oh well, I'm getting a price on a kubota L3240 w/cab now as I know that will go in an eight foot door. We have a dealer up here that has good deals on the ct445 w/cab but but if it won't go in the shed it just don't work out. Thanks guys.

What kind of shed? There's enough coverage with an 8' door to raise the top sill enough for the tractor to get in but still cover it with the door. Not something I can do since it's a garage and has a stone exterior, but if it's a shed, it might not be hard or expensive to gain an inch on the top or take one off the bottom. You can't compare an L3240 to CT445. If you can get a good price on the CT445, it's much more tractor than the L3240.

/ Bobcat ct 445 with cab
I have a car and a half garage and when I built it I put an 8 by 10 door in it on purpose knowing that in time I would get a tractor. I wasn't thinking cab then but I'm older now and want one. It is all finished off inside with pine and the door in all capped off nice. I don't want to dig into it now but it makes me sad seeing what I could get for less money and can't get it!! Ha!

/ Bobcat ct 445 with cab #13  
Is it possible to build a kick off to the garage to house the tractor? I have done that to accommodate my Bobcat Toolcat that wouldn't clear the door to my shop. Can you save enough money to build the kickoff?

/ Bobcat ct 445 with cab
I think I will talk to the guy that built the garage and see what he thinks first. Thanks though.

/ Bobcat ct 445 with cab #15  
in nearly the least helpful post of the day, I built my garage last summer with 9 foot doors so that tractor would fit. I must have figured 8 foot wouldn't work. With 9 foot doors, I have to rotate the radio antenna to clear going in. I do believe the dimensions/specifications on Bobcats are with Ag tires. Most everything is a bit bigger than the spec's if you have R4's IMHO.