Bobcat ct 445 with cab

/ Bobcat ct 445 with cab #1  

coldfingers

Silver Member
Tractor
2013 Kubota RTVX-1120D, kubota ZG 227, kubota LX 2610
Can someone who has one tell me if it will go through an eight foot high shop door? I called a dealer who has one on the lot and he said the book says it is "94.7" high I think I have "95 1/4" on my door.

Thanks!

/ Bobcat ct 445 with cab #3  
Can someone who has one tell me if it will go through an eight foot high shop door? I called a dealer who has one on the lot and he said the book says it is "94.7" high I think I have "95 1/4" on my door.

Thanks!

No, it probably wont. I have two 8' garage doors. One side is 1/2" - 1" too short, the other slightly more. I wasn't very happy when we realized it. My dealer stood on the 3pt after it was delivered and we inch bachwards until it was clear we just couldn't make it. I don't think there's any difference at all between my CK45 and a CT445, but I could be wrong.

/ Bobcat ct 445 with cab #4  
Oh ya, based on the specs provided, I thought I would be able to make it. I'm not sure if they take that measurement with ag, turf or R4 tires. I have R4s.

/ Bobcat ct 445 with cab #5  
I have a CT335 with a cab and if you look at this table Compare Compact Tractor Specifications - Bobcat Company my tractor is about 1 7/8" lower than the CT445. I also have a 8 ft garage door and when I bring the tractor into the garage I have a 1/2" clearance. My tractor has AG tires. So I have a feeling a CT445 won't fit through a 8 ft. high opening.

Last edited:
   / Bobcat ct 445 with cab
Afoster, they didn't make the ct335 for 2012, did they? I think someone said 2011 was the last year. Thanks guys.

/ Bobcat ct 445 with cab #7  
I don't think they really changed anything on the physical size of the tractors over the years, so I'm not sure it matters what year the tractor is.

/ Bobcat ct 445 with cab
I was thinking more of availabilty, is there 335's left sitting on dealers lots being they haven't been made for a year already.

/ Bobcat ct 445 with cab #9  
I was thinking more of availabilty, is there 335's left sitting on dealers lots being they haven't been made for a year already.

The Kioti version (DK 35) has been hard to find for a while now, especially the cabbed version. If you're looking for a < 40hp tractor, nothing else will come close to this one. It is essentially a CT450 (DK 50) with a different front end. I thought my dealer was going to tear up when I asked him about Kioti discontinuing the tractor, it was right after they got their last shipment of them.

/ Bobcat ct 445 with cab
I looked at the ct335 W/cab a year ago but wasn't ready to buy at that time. Oh well, I'm getting a price on a kubota L3240 w/cab now as I know that will go in an eight foot door. We have a dealer up here that has good deals on the ct445 w/cab but but if it won't go in the shed it just don't work out. Thanks guys.