Front aux couplers

/ Front aux couplers #1  

blake037374

Silver Member
Tractor
CT440
So I have a bobcat ct440. Was wanting some hookups on front for grapple. What do y'all think about the kit that they sell at everything attachments and construction attatchments. Anybody do it on ct440? Easy/hard?

/ Front aux couplers #2  
So I have a bobcat ct440. Was wanting some hookups on front for grapple. What do y'all think about the kit that they sell at everything attachments and construction attatchments. Anybody do it on ct440? Easy/hard?

Bobcat sells a kit for front hydraulics, might check that out first

/ Front aux couplers
Yea I think it was 1132 including tax. Just didn't know if anybody tried those

/ Front aux couplers #5  
We have sold the WR Long 3rd Function Hydraulic Kits for years and never have problems. They're made specifically for your tractor/loader combination and come with installation instructions, hoses to the front along with 1/2" ag couplers. We also have the kit on both Bobcat tractors that we use in our newer videos. Great product! The kit ships free to your home within 1,000 miles of Newton, NC.
Here's the video:

[video]http://www.(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure)/3rd-Function-kit-p/tra-3rd-funcl.htm[/video]

/ Front aux couplers #6  
I installed wr long kit on my ct445 couple weeks ago. Well put together kit, had to make mount plate for cab tractor. received grapple and everything works great. took myself and another about 2.5 hours to install kit. Very pleased with everything attachments also. Eric

/ Front aux couplers #7  
I have the wr long 3rd function kit on my LS work great IRC 800.00 dealer installed when i bought the tractor.

Jeff

/ Front aux couplers
Erc69 can you send pics? I think our tractor is close to same thing.

/ Front aux couplers #9  
I used the "Construction Attachments" kit on my CT235. It was designed for the CT335, but a few minor adjustments took care of that. Works great. I was thinking of the WR long kit, but preferred the valve location on the CA kit as opposed the WR. However, lots of people like the WR.

/ Front aux couplers #10  
Does anybody have the bobcat kit part number for this setup? thanks