Oil & Fuel Fluid Capacities

/ Fluid Capacities #1  

Ray Javu

Tractor
2011 Bobcat CT 335
I haven't been able to locate my manual since my tractor spent the summer at my father-in-law's farm. It's time for the 50 hour maintenance & I could sure use some help. All I really need at the moment is fluid weights and capacities. I've been able to find the filter numbers thanks to this site but I don't have the specs on the oil & hydraulic fluid as well as how much of each.
Any help will be appreciated. Also, I could use a couple of opinions on synthetic oil.
Thanks,
Ray

/ Fluid Capacities #4  
I haven't been able to locate my manual since my tractor spent the summer at my father-in-law's farm. It's time for the 50 hour maintenance & I could sure use some help. All I really need at the moment is fluid weights and capacities. I've been able to find the filter numbers thanks to this site but I don't have the specs on the oil & hydraulic fluid as well as how much of each.
Any help will be appreciated. Also, I could use a couple of opinions on synthetic oil.

Thanks,
Ray

You'll need 12 gallons of hydro, 8 quarts of 80w90 gear oil for front diff and 6 quarts (5.8) engine oil.

/ Fluid Capacities
Thanks for the help. Do you have an opinion on brand names? How about synthetics?

/ Fluid Capacities #6  
Thanks for the help. Do you have an opinion on brand names? How about synthetics?

Everybody's different, but I use shell spirax that you can pickup at wallyworld, rotella t6 5w40 synthetic and 80w90 gear oil for front diff.

/ Fluid Capacities
I thought I had this figured out. Is this correct?
12 gallons of Shell Spirax Hydraulic Fluid-
6 quarts of Rotella T6 synthetic motor oil-
8 quarts of 80w90 gear oil-
What about the automatic transmission?
Do all these things need to be changed at 50 hours?
Sorry for the trouble.

/ Fluid Capacities #8  
I had a dealer tell me just change engine oil at 59 and at 100 drain and replace rest of fluids

/ Fluid Capacities #9  
I thought I had this figured out. Is this correct?
12 gallons of Shell Spirax Hydraulic Fluid-
6 quarts of Rotella T6 synthetic motor oil-
8 quarts of 80w90 gear oil-
What about the automatic transmission?
Do all these things need to be changed at 50 hours?
Sorry for the trouble.

The 12 gallon hydraulic fluid includes the HST (transmission), rear differential & gear box, and hydrauilcs for steering - loader - 3 pt.
Actual capacity listed is 8.1 gl for a HST tractor and 11.4 gl for the SST/gear tractor. Never hurts have extra on hand in case you spring a leak sometime.
All fluids and filters should be changed at 50 hrs. To help flush out and left over machining or wear in debris that has not gone through the filters.
After that, chage the hydraulic & hydrostatic (if HST) at every other engine oil change, and replace hydraulic fluid at every 4th engine oil change.

/ Fluid Capacities #10  
There's quite a bit if difference between the fluid capacities of the 235 and the 450 . 235 is like 8 gal and 450 is something like 12 gal. I don't know about the 335, but I'm guessing it is the same as the big boys. I really could be wrong though. Do you know, Doxie?