rear remotes/aux

/ rear remotes/aux #11  
Then the second one must stack right beside my first one on the outboard side? I haven't seen the second valve installed myself. I thought that might be a little far inboard after I posted the pic.

The first valve is no problem to reach from the seat. The handle sits just about where you would reach to scratch the side of your knee.

/ rear remotes/aux #12  
The other knock-out your referring to is for mid Pto.

There should be two knockouts right next to each other. I have two sets of rear remotes...one with a detent for future backhoe.

/ rear remotes/aux #13  
There should be two knockouts right next to each other. I have two sets of rear remotes...one with a detent for future backhoe.

That's the way my Kioti is set up.

/ rear remotes/aux #14  
I have a CT 440 and was looking to add rear remote to tractor but before I do I am looking at getting the front aux setup first. So my question is if I get the front aux setup either bobcats or everything attachments setup what would I need to run the remotes to back? is there wholes already there for my to just tie in my lines or will i need to rig something up

Why not use this selector valve up front to select from curl to grapple by pressing a switch.

Surplus Center - 12 VDC 13.2 GPM SAE 8 DOUBLE SELECTOR VALVE

You can use the 3ed function inserted in series after the FEL valve if it has PB. You can't use both at the same time, but it is only seconds to shift a function.

Here is a solenoid valve for use as a 3ed function valve.

Surplus Center - 12 VDC 10 GPM OC DA SOLENOID VALVE

Here is a 3ed function setup diagram.

Diagram is at bottom of the PDF.

Attachments

• 3ed function setup.pdf
    62.4 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:
   / rear remotes/aux #15  
Here is a 3ed function diagram from WR LONG.

After you do the front hyd, the other hyd valves would connected in series, something like this.

Pump to FEL valve, FEL PB out to the 3ed function valve, then to the remote valves, then to 3pt.

You will have relief valves in the FEL valve and the 3pt.

Attachments

• Hyd DO3B Flow Diagram (1) (1).pdf
    218.4 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
   / rear remotes/aux
JJ I don't see the diagram. So what your saying is just use the lines that are already there and when I need to grapple something switch from bucket to grapple and I should be able to use it.

Then switch back to loader and I can move up and down and curl

/ rear remotes/aux #17  
Here is a 3ed function diagram from WR LONG.

After you do the front hyd, the other hyd valves would connected in series, something like this.

Pump to FEL valve, FEL PB out to the 3ed function valve, then to the remote valves, then to 3pt.

You will have relief valves in the FEL valve and the 3pt.

J J, you are a very smart man and I will listen to all of your comments. Thanks for all the help you 've given me already, and in the future, Steve