rear remotes/aux

/ rear remotes/aux #1  

blake037374

Silver Member
Tractor
CT440
I have a CT 440 and was looking to add rear remote to tractor but before I do I am looking at getting the front aux setup first. So my question is if I get the front aux setup either bobcats or everything attatchments setup what would I need to run the remotes to back? is there wholes already there for my to just tie in my lines or will i need to rig something up

/ rear remotes/aux
main reason for rear remote was to hook up hydraulic ram for box blade so I could tilt it

/ rear remotes/aux #3  
   / rear remotes/aux #5  
The Bobcat does not come standard with 1 set of rear remotes like the DK Kioti. Daedong refused to put in on at the factory, wanted to maintain a little extra encitive for their own Kioti over the Bobcat.

Blake, Yes you could put a 3rd function to the front of the loader, the run hoses all the way back for use as a rear remote for time being and add rear remotes later. Or you could get a dual set of rear remotes (2 valves, 4 couplers) for a couple hundred $ less than the 3rd function kit, run a set of hoses to the front to use as 3rd function and still have a rear remote available for box blade. This requires taking hand off the loader joystick to function grapple, but the 2 levers are close together and takes only a few minutes to get used to. Then later you can add the 3rd function. That's my plan anyway. I'm using rear remote for grapple and the other for hydraulic top link, if and when I can afford it I will add 3rd function valve and get a hydraulic tilt for the 3pt.

/ rear remotes/aux
Where would you mount the lever? I think I only have one slot open unless its in different spot on tractor

/ rear remotes/aux #7  
Where would you mount the lever? I think I only have one slot open unless its in different spot on tractor

There should be two knockouts located under the loader joystick by your right heel. The remote valves will sit behind there. They bolt on to the side of the transmission housing.

I use a set of hoses routed from my rear remote to operate a loader mounted angle blade for snow removal. For a grapple I think that I would prefer the third function valve on the joystick though.

Last edited:
   / rear remotes/aux
Milk man do you have pictures? Do they come up or do you reach for them

/ rear remotes/aux #9  
Here is a photo. I only have one remote. The other knockout is between the sticker and the speed adjustment knob. The other two photos show my hose routing to the front for the loader mounted plow.

Attachments

• DSCN9726.JPG
    DSCN9726.JPG
    693.4 KB · Views: 399
  • DSCN9730.JPG
    DSCN9730.JPG
    693.9 KB · Views: 353
  • DSCN9717.JPG
    DSCN9717.JPG
    737.7 KB · Views: 421
   / rear remotes/aux #10  
Here is a photo. I only have one remote. The other knockout is between the sticker and the speed adjustment knob. The other two photos show my hose routing to the front for the loader mounted plow.

The other knock-out your referring to is for mid Pto.