Hydraulic Toplink Hoses

/ Hydraulic Toplink Hoses #21  
How do you run your hoses for your toplink? I cant seem to get a good configuration to set the hoses, it works one way but not the other. If you can pist how you have then that would be great, heres an old photo i currently run them under and back up to the couplers

The problem is that you are not using a right angle on the outboard hose connection. Make sure both hoses have swivel connectors, and then use a custom cut up length of garden hose to "mock up" the hose setup you want. Take the fittings and garden hose to your local engine rebuild shop or whomever will make custom length hoses, with the fittilngs of your choice for you and have them make a set that will allow you to "zip tie" the two hoses together so they lay side by side in the full-up and full-down 3PH configuration. They will travel together and lay together like a hand-in-glove throughout the entire range of travel, never impinging on the PTO. They look awesome and will garner comments from your friends who are "in-the-know" about these things!

/ Hydraulic Toplink Hoses #22  
Hi,
Did you get a reply to your question about the source of the top link? I would like to know as well.

/ Hydraulic Toplink Hoses #24  
CT235, got it about 11 months ago.

/ Hydraulic Toplink Hoses #26  
Need to make sure it's specific for top link. I have she more info ill post