400 series cabs

/ 400 series cabs #1  

coldfingers

Silver Member
Tractor
2013 Kubota RTVX-1120D, kubota ZG 227, kubota LX 2610
I'm still looking, anyone that has a 440, 445, 450 with a cab, are they pretty quiet inside? I've driven a bobcat but not one with a cab. Drove a deere, pretty quiet, drove a kubota, they weren't bad also.

Thanks,

Coldfingers

/ 400 series cabs #2  
Quiet is relative. It is a lot louder than a car, but not so loud you can't hear the radio or converse with someone. I don't think you'd need hearing protection, but the audiologist may disagree with that.

Last edited:
   / 400 series cabs #3  
I have CT335 with a Bobcat factory cab, I still wear hearing protection in the cab. Noise level is noticeable when running it at PTO speed. I've found the cab also very warm even down to -30c, which is the coldest I've attempted to run the tractor at.

/ 400 series cabs
I have CT335 with a Bobcat factory cab, I still wear hearing protection in the cab. Noise level is noticeable when running it at PTO speed. I've found the cab also very warm even down to -30c, which is the coldest I've attempted to run the tractor at.

Sounds good, I had another guy tell me also that they aren't bad until you get up to pto speeds. I'm waiting for a quote on a 445 w/cab, the dealer wanted me to send pics of my kubota RTV 900 which I wanted to trade in on this so I did. Thanks!

/ 400 series cabs #5  
I agree with the others on the noise level, they are not bad but they could be better at pto/full engine speed. IMHO they are a little better than the Kubota but not as quiet as the John Deere. But still WAYYY better than a open station. -10 below zero and the fan was on low by the end of the day. In normal temps the heat is turned 1/2 way down also. CJ