CT122 with 6TB installed

/ CT122 with 6TB installed #1  

BelarusBulldog

Silver Member
Tractor
Belarus 562 / Kioti CK3510SE / Kubota BX1860 / John Deere 27D
Picture of my CT122 with 6TB installed. Still in the early stages of learning to operate the BH, so I'm practicing in a snow bank! :dance1:

Attachments

• DSCF3647.jpg
    DSCF3647.jpg
    979.1 KB · Views: 895
   / CT122 with 6TB installed #2  
Picture of my CT122 with 6TB installed. Still in the early stages of learning to operate the BH, so I'm practicing in a snow bank! :dance1:

Very nice...I'm sure you'll enjoy and have a great running machine as I did with my previously owned ck20s ( equivalent of your tractor).

/ CT122 with 6TB installed
Thank you, gkm.

/ CT122 with 6TB installed #4  
Nice Machine. I like the mirror and the extra lights for plowing. What is mounted to the top of the ROPS? Also there looks to be some additional hydraulics mounted on the right (rear) of the machine, perhaps for extra aux ports? Could you upload a picture of that area?

Steve

/ CT122 with 6TB installed #5  
Looks great!!! You'll have to post up some digging pics as you start working on projects :)

Nice Machine. I like the mirror and the extra lights for plowing. What is mounted to the top of the ROPS? Also there looks to be some additional hydraulics mounted on the right (rear) of the machine, perhaps for extra aux ports? Could you upload a picture of that area?

Steve
Thanks Steve, What you see mounted to the ROPS is the attaching bracket for the roof that I made. Here is the picture of the diverter valve you asked for.:drink:

Attachments

• DSCF2997.jpg
    DSCF2997.jpg
    1,005.5 KB · Views: 398
Looks great!!! You'll have to post up some digging pics as you start working on projects :)
Thanks jonnyc1999, I will. I see you have the same machine, great little workers aren't they!

/ CT122 with 6TB installed #8  
Did you just add the backhoe? How much was it (if you don't mind)?

Did you just add the backhoe? How much was it (if you don't mind)?

Sorry I took so long to answer. Yes I just had it installed and they are around $7500 Canadian. I'll post some digging pictures later when I figure out where to post them.

/ CT122 with 6TB installed #10  
you can post them right here :) we won't bite! The CT122 sure is a great machine, it hasn't let me down yet!