Dealer My new CT225

/ My new CT225 #1  

gregfender

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L2501 HST
Had it a week now and I just gotta say, I love it. I sold my John Deere 1070 because it was a bit too big for what I needed now that the house is built and all the heavy lifting is done. The CT225 is plenty maneuverable on the property and has just the right amount of HP to run my finish mower up and down my hill.

Rick Wallace hooked me up and it was definitely worth the drive from NC to PA to pick it up. Rick and his family are a class act. Give him a call, he can set you up!

image-132809497.jpg

/ My new CT225 #3  
Nice tractor and nice home! Picking up my 235 tomorrow. Is that the standard 62" bucket you have on there? For some reason, it looks deeper than normal.

/ My new CT225 #4  
Too bad Bobcat didn't renew their contract. But with 4 companies selling re-branded Dadong tractors, I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised. The good thing is you should have more than one option for maintenance or parts; regardless of the color it comes in.

/ My new CT225
polishpiper said:
Nice tractor and nice home! Picking up my 235 tomorrow. Is that the standard 62" bucket you have on there? For some reason, it looks deeper than normal.

It's actually the 68" bucket. I haven't maxed it out yet, but it's rare that I move really heavy stuff. It will come in handy with my mulch pile.

/ My new CT225 #6  
That's a nice looking house. Do you have views from the other sides (back) that you can share?

/ My new CT225 #7  
Congratulations! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine.

I have had a CT 235 for 10 months now and enjoy it every time I use it. If not for it this past winter (guess it is still not over yet) we would be waiting until June to leave the house.

/ My new CT225 #8  
you get any remotes?

/ My new CT225
No remotes yet, but I am thinking of adding two sets for a top and tilt setup.

/ My new CT225
gregfender said:
It's actually the 68" bucket. I haven't maxed it out yet, but it's rare that I move really heavy stuff. It will come in handy with my mulch pile.

Correction...it's a 60" bucket. Just added Kens bolt on bucket hooks tonight.