just bought new ct235

/ just bought new ct235 #1  

brown1

Bronze Member
Tractor
bobcat ct235
just purchased a new 2012 ct235 w/fel for what i felt was a steal($15600). i upgraded from 21hp kubota. bobcat wasn't really on my radar but i couldn't turn down the deal. i was told bobcat is getting out of tractors and they are liquidating inventory. bobcat's site says nothing of the sorts. i know mckormick and kioti are the same machine and neither dealer could go under $17500 fo the 35hp machine. how do you guys like yours?

/ just bought new ct235 #2  
200+ hours on mine, love it

/ just bought new ct235 #3  
I've had mine for a year now and it has done everything I have asked of it. Best tool I have ever purchased.

/ just bought new ct235 #4  
Are there many ct230 or ct 235 machines still in stock? I used to have one but sold it. My brother now is looking for one of these and is sniffing around for a blowout deal.

What kind of ct230 deals are available? Cash. No trade.

Thanks.

/ just bought new ct235
they tell me i bought the last one available in michigan, they could dealer trade the few that were left in surrounding areas but needed 1/2 down. they were advetising 14,800 w/loader.

/ just bought new ct235 #6  
Hey brown1,

I saw that ad at $14,800 last week and got an email response that they were sold out at that dealer. I think you got a good deal!

Maybe we can find another at a similar price.

Thanks.

/ just bought new ct235 #7  
Great deal, that's a fine tractor.

/ just bought new ct235 #8  
Hey brown1,

I saw that ad at $14,800 last week and got an email response that they were sold out at that dealer. I think you got a good deal!

Maybe we can find another at a similar price.

Thanks.

Try Rick Wallace.